Server time: 2017-10-24, 11:11
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Alex

Little Bird FIRST LOOK [video]

iGROOCK    1

I honestly dont see the point.

The maps are so small there is practically no point for trucks, let alone air assets.

By the time you find parts you will dead, unless you have your whole group hoarding everything.

Alex    465

The devs have said that the current sprint speed is ridiculous and they made it that way because there was no vehicles.

Once they scale the running speed back to a realistic setting, those vehicles will be needed.

The map isn't finished being made either, so theres more to come in terms of scale.

ImDeZ    0

I'm not looking forward to helicopters in the game to be honest. It's unecessary, especially if people attach guns to them like in the mod, takes away he entire survival experience, and turns it into a hardcore PvP game. Just my opinion thought.

Skeetsi    0

Cannot wait. Always loved being the designated pilot in Arma 2 and Arma 3. Time to taxi people across the country

Storm    215

Gonna add a real fear effect knowing there's a helicopter full of guys flying around somewhere just searching for people to rob.

baskorthuis    10

A helicopter is not really necessary, but imagine: It's dark, silents everywhere, And than certainly you hear a very loud noise

of a helicopter coming in with lots of people in it! I would get the hell out of there and hide somewhere save xD

Roach    1660

I am no fan of helis on dayzrp. But hey it will be in there whether we like it or not so...

Please DAYZ DEVS only 1 chopper that spawns. Wait until it get's completely blown up/destroyed before spawning a new one.

That's all I want! I seriously don't want a bunch of camp hunters going around in choppers looking for camps (I don't ever have camps but still hate that kind haha). I don't wanna see 10 choppers a day so far in the apocalypse, immersion ruined anyone?

I hope they make it seriously hard to get one and fixing it before even lifting off and for god sake everyone, you are not all pilots. Please remember that hahaha!

Kiyaru    1

Well, in all honesty immersion for me will not be ruined if I see a selective helicopter flying over once in a blue moon. Since it could still be possible in the current timeset of the lore. But having armies of helicopters flying over, that would be a stretch indeed.

I could imagine they'll only stick to 1 ~ 3 helicopters being on 1 server max at a time. And hopefully these helicopters will fall into groups that could actually justify flying them, but I am sure people will find excuses to have a bandit with zero education being able to wing it

Hamakaze    13

Cannot wait. Always loved being the designated pilot in Arma 2 and Arma 3. Time to taxi people across the country

Me too.

Although a lot of people complain about choppers and other vehicles being in the game because "They're not needed" or "They ruin the survival element and my immersion" and to those people i have this to say...

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THEM DON'T USE THEM NO ONE'S FORCING YOU TO CLIMB ON BOARD

(Unless your a hostage then you should probably get on board)

Ellie    335

Guest AdamXray   
Guest AdamXray

Helicopter will be awesome

gas problems -.-

Vandy    34

Seeing it has been announced more then once, I'll be locking this thread and advice you guys to continue the discussion over HERE