Server time: 2017-08-23, 10:10

DayZ maintenance is in progress

Sign in to follow this  
Scottie

[Open Freq] The Hispanic Hatter

Scottie    8

* There would be heavy breathing threw the Radio and several curse words shouted in Spanish before English was finally heard* "Elliot why did you do this to me amigo you were like a Brother to me Elliot... A FUCKING BROTHER!." *More curses in Spanish would be heard before finally you would hear a loud moan and something hit the ground* "Ahh that feels better,Elliot you've messed with the wrong Mexican me Amigo,the wrong Mexican.."

* The message would start looping over the Freq before a loud laugh could be heard almost like a crazy person,or possibly the devil himself *

*Elliot would sit by a tree sharpening his butcher's knife with a grin creeping onto his face as he hears the radio buzz with the chatter of a nearly forgotten voice, he pushes the radio and mutters softly* "Bring it on, me amigo." *He places his radio at his side and continues to sharpen his knife, chuckling maniacally to himself* 

Guest Yuri Ubiytsa   
Guest Yuri Ubiytsa

Jesus Sanchez stretches back on his lawn chair, his checkered shirt open to enjoy the cool Chernarussian breeze

Shit bato

Dis shit gone be amazing

Lemme go get my shit ready first

Before you start poppin each other, you know?

Jesus takes out some nachos and some salsa from his stash and sets them right next to the lawn chair.

Ok...go

Oliv    1572

Enzo hears the three Spanish speaking men arguing, and decides to chime in:

"Ma, signore, you hear that? THAT is Spanish. E for the last fucking time my name is no Pablo."

Enzo releases the talk button and carries on his way, hoping that by chance the stronzo who thought he was Mexican is listening.