Server time: 2017-10-18, 05:54
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
MentallyHomeless

Whitelist app

Question

Ok, all i want to do is rp but it is impossible to find the passphrase in these so called "mod rules" i have read these so many times but i cannot find the phrase or "mod rules" dont make it so hard to RP instead give us a trial peiod or something but i would still like some help. PLEASE AND THANK YOU.

3 answers to this question

look at it in standalone rules. it's there, the idea is to keep you watching with a keen eye. read it word by word, every pass phrase is different, even if I gave you mine you won't be able to use it.

if you want to play in this community, the pass phrase is not that hard find

0d796428115a097580e545a95e54b0a2.jpg

Ark    229

Every player must find the pass phrase in order to play on our servers. The mod rules is NOT the place to find the passphrase instead look in the standalone rules and be sure to read it out loud. No one is allowed to help you find the passphrase as every new player must do it themselves.

/Solved

Pussy    377

Like KennyBoyo said, it is randomized per account. The best advice I can give you is to make sure you're logged into your account when trying to find the passphrase, read the rules out loud to yourself, and read the rules slowly. You'll be able to figure it out if you do so. 

If you have anymore questions about your whitelist, please do come into the TeamSpeak and talk to a staff member, because we will not be discussing the whitelist questions or answers publicly on the forums.

Thank you!

EDIT: Ark3fast5me