Server time: 2017-08-21, 02:57

Sign in to follow this  
Bigtoe

Open broadcast (Cigar salesman)

Bigtoe    5

(static can be heard but then a voice comes through)

Hello to all who can hear this are you in need of a fress cigar, cigarette, or maybe some alcohol then all you need to do is come over to Ratnoe and find me.  You can call me lee.  All of my tobbaco is grown by me and i hate to toot my own horn but everyone who has tried one of my cigars has said they are great.  I have quite the selection of alcohol from vodka, to whisky.   So just come over to ratnoe and ask for lee.

(static can be heard again as the broadcast cuts out)

*clay turns on radio*

HA! I love me a good cigar.. Impossible to find a Cuban out here.

*lights up cheap Russian cigarette*

*Fortune took a sip from his flask of cheep ole whiskey he found in the basement of some poor man's house and chuckles as he listen to the broadcast*

"hey kiddo, if you can me some fine aged whiskey that doesn't taste like piss, I'll pay you in diamonds"

*he chuckles and laughs before taking another sip, looking at the dark basement he currently is in*

Joules    229

*Haas takes a drag of one of the cigars Ivan had given him a few days prior. He exhales as he presses the PTT*

"Cigars huh? The tobacco grown here? Strange..." *Takes another drag* "I'll tell you what, if I hear they don't taste cheap, I'll maybe get in contact with this... lee..."

*Haas ends his transmission, and keep smoking the cigar. It relaxes him, after everything he had been through in the past few days, he feels like he deserves it.*

cakey    15

(static can be heard but then a voice comes through)

Hello to all who can hear this are you in need of a fress cigar, cigarette, or maybe some alcohol then all you need to do is come over to Ratnoe and find me.  You can call me lee.  All of my tobbaco is grown by me and i hate to toot my own horn but everyone who has tried one of my cigars has said they are great.  I have quite the selection of alcohol from vodka, to whisky.   So just come over to ratnoe and ask for lee.

(static can be heard again as the broadcast cuts out)

*after hearing this over the radio Blaine cleans dear blood off of his hands with a rag to pick up the radio*

ah its nice to hear someone in this place making something legit for them self. hope the best for you lee. i dont smoke or drink but stay safe cause maybe some of the wrong people out there have heard your message.

*Blaine then drops the radio in to his open back pack on the ground and continues to gut the dear* 

*through the static a radio clicks on. You can tell it was an accident as you hear loud footsteps in the background as well as glass breaking and furniture crashing around the room.*

"THIS SHIT IS FUCKING GREAT! GIVE ME ANOTHER ONE OF THOSE FUCKING CIGARS LEE, MY MAN!"

The man's yelling is cut short by a crash and the sound of wood splintering. You can hear Lee's voice clearly through the chaos.

"Careful with the merchandise, King! I won't have anything to sell if you drink or break it all!"

*There is a loud thud followed by a scrape as the radio is kicked across the floor and picked up by the first man*

"Oh fuck, this thing was - "