Server time: 2017-08-21, 01:07

Sign in to follow this  
mGraZiano08

role play question

Question

mGraZiano08    0

So today some fresh spawn ran into me and started chatting and we were rp a bit but for some reason I just had the urge that I didnt want to be bothered with him anymore. Question being, do you think it's wrong to make up some excuse as to why you cant talk anymore? example I need to go here asap or whatever the excuse may be?

6 answers to this question

Pussy    311

/Moving to Questions.

The Marshal    351

Yes, if you're not feeling the RP with an individual, then best to axe it after making a few attempt to better the situation. When I feel something is getting stale, I just say I have a schedule to keep with some contacts, or I'm running on a clock, and move on. No harm in it, just always stay in character.

mGraZiano08    0

Yes, if you're not feeling the RP with an individual, then best to axe it after making a few attempt to better the situation. When I feel something is getting stale, I just say I have a schedule to keep with some contacts, or I'm running on a clock, and move on. No harm in it, just always stay in character.

Thanks for the response that's what I was assuming but I wanted to hear some feedback first.

Yeah, just come up with some excuse that you cannot be with him right now.

As some others have said, it's usually better not to force the RP if you're not really feeling it. But you're welcome to get creative with RPing it out as well. If your character is feeling bored, s/he can say so. Perhaps they're the kind of character who would like to stir up trouble - suggest such a thing, and see how the other person reacts. You can shoo them away with an initiation, if you like, and circumstances allow. Go with something your character would do - but the long and the short of it is, you're welcome to RP having something else on your character's plate once you've given a reasonable opportunity for RP to take off.

The answer is yes, its fine to make an excuse to leave. Whether it be because the RP is stale or because you need to go. /solved