Server time: 2017-10-22, 08:22
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
TylerP500

Lets build: a character !

TylerP500    4

I can't decide what type of Character to make next, as my previous one had died. So community,lets build a character together. 

Step one, Morals and personality : Lawful good, Lawful Neutral , Lawful evil  , Neutral Good , Neutral , Neutral evil , Chaotic good, Chaotic Neutral, or Chaotic evil? 

Step two , background : Bartender, Farmer, Thief , or  A professional Gun Smith.

Step three , Fears :  Does our character hate Crowds, does he hate being alone, or  does he fear getting robbed?

Step four, Past traumatic Experiences:  was our character ever shot or shot at before , has he ever had a near death experience ?

Step five ,  Name: I'm gonna leave this one open....

Step six ,  If our character had a theme song : (optional)  +1 rep to the one who makes  suggest the best character + theme combo! 

Put Your Suggestions in the replies section and I will select the best one after this weekend.  Oh and thanks for helping!

Lawful good thief, irrational fear of trees, acute dyspraxia and tourettes. Missing a leg.

Theme song - Happy Talk by Captain Sensible.

Honestly - try a bartender who is a normal person.

Rory    1589

+5 rep to the one who makes  suggest the best character + theme combo

I heard there was rep being given out? :troll:

Anyways I think what you should do is just read some people's Lore's in the Lore & Stories section (that i am unable to link as i happen to be a very lazy ipad user) and just take some time reading through those and get some ideas from the stuff people's characters have gone through. Trust me that is honestly the best way to build a new character! Make sure you dont look like a copy cat though ;) and try to fiind something unique that sums your character up. Only you can decide what you want it to be like :)

Montanez    25

You should create a poll to manage your votes. I am not sure if you can add multiple questions to polls, but it'd make it easier.

neutral evil, professional gunsmith(my dream job), hate heights, watched his family die, John Smith, Highway to Hell.

and now you have the most generic character in the world

Malvarik    7

Morals and personality : Lawful good,

background : Farmer

Fears : Has a fear of not being able to help those in need.

Past traumatic Experiences: His family was killed during the panic before the initial apocalypse by a group of robbers. 

Name: Alexei Bortnik

If our character had a theme song :        

[video=youtube]

Kiyaru    1

Morals and personality : Lawful good

background : Thief (yes this is a direct 180 from his morals and personality, he only does it when he has too)

Fears :  He has an extreme case of Mysophobia

Past traumatic Experiences:  The only traumatic experiences this man has had are the scenarios that play in his head, the ones where he dies by infection or disease contracted by filth, people or animals. 

Name: Alfredo Alfonso

If our character had a theme song :

[video=youtube]

Hagger    117

Morals and personality : Chaotic Neutral

Background : Bartender / Party animal

From the depths of Svetogorsk playgrounds and clubs he has risen. Partying like a beast from the 1979 Varfolomei has turned it into a lifestyle. Where Varfolomei goes, the party follows. He doesn't follow the fashion, the fashion follows him.

One fateful day he got a message from his old high school buddy that he is throwing a greatest party ever in Chernarus. Varfolomei jumped into the first available plane and flew into Krasnostav airport where the party bus was already waiting. They partied several weeks oblivious about the whole patient zero incident. After the weeks of drinking and blacking out, he woke up in the thrashed Berenzino. Still not sure did he and his friends cause all the havoc, or did something major happen recently, he wanders around South-Zagoria, looking for a one last party.

Fears : Fear of fire after the great Diskoteka arson in 1985

Past traumatic Experiences:  Missing a great set of teeth and the other eye (all lost in a bar fights)

Name: Varfolomei Luboš Jelen

Theme song : 

[video=youtube]

(he is the guy at 00:16 - 0:25)

Wardrobe: Full adidas, hat is the fashion statement and it is changing more frequently than his underwear

Storm    215

Morals: Neutral Good, Will rob people when desperate, and be extremely apologetic.

Background: Bartender

Fears: He fears large groups of armed men, but will try not to show his fear until the guns are pointed and he's under threat. He also fears being alone, as it makes him think about his family and friends.

Past Traumatic Experiences: A tree fell on him when he was a teenager, so he refuses to cut down trees. He also has a fear of guns due to him nearly shooting himself whilst cleaning one, meaning he only uses a rifle if he really needs too.

Name: Not sure where you want your character to be from, so I'll just leave this one blank.

Theme:

[video=youtube]

This was right off the top of my head. If I think of anything to add, I'll come back and edit the post.

Bigginz    0

Step one, Morals and personality : Lawful Neutral (General good guy with an ability to bend the law when needed)

Step two , background : A professional Gun Smith. (will have experience with all different types of firearms)

Step three , Fears :  he hates being alone (knows there is better % of survival in numbers)

Step four, Past traumatic Experiences: near death experience (Character has become the general good guy because of this experience)

Step five ,  Name: (William Mercury  Nicknamed: Wild Bill)

Step six ,  If our character had a theme song : (We will Rock You! by Queen)

Put Your Suggestions in the replies section and I will select the best one after this weekend.  Oh and thanks for helping!