Server time: 2017-10-20, 20:02
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Silas

Message to the Desperados

Silas    11

*In the hope that the men he overheard talking earlier are still nearby Jim transmits a simple message via short range radio in an attempt to reach out to his old associate*

[mp3]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/231742162/test1.mp3[/mp3]

well well well, I was on my usual...travels, the other day when I overheard a particular conversation, and a particular voice. A particular voice belonging to a particular person, a person of which I have a great deal of...history with, you might say. I am transmitting this message in the hope that you gentleman are still nearby as I have a message I wish to convey, a message to sparky, he knows who he is. They are all dead, I am very much alive, I am continuing what remains of our...delicate work, I require an...extra pair of hands and you know exactly what that would entail. This project has now turned private and I need you to do what you used to do best sparky. So sparky, if you are hearing this, you know what to do, if you gentleman know a man named sparky, for his sake, please convey this message, else we may both be dead men by sunrise. Jim out.

Shade    0

*As Benjamin is sitting on a hill overlooking Vybor he hears the message and picks up his radio hastily to reply*

I know these things are delicate so i'll keep it short, tell me when and where you need me. I am at your disposal. Sparky out.

*Benjamin turns his radio off and throws it in his bag, getting up quickly and leaving*

IAmJackBandit    77

*Listening to the man with the weird voice, Jack brings his radio to his mouth*

I don't know who the hell ya are, but what do ya want with Benji...and whats in it for us?

Silas    11

[mp3]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/231742162/response1.mp3[/mp3]

Ah Sparky, it is good to hear a familiar voice amongst the mess of screams... I will be in touch with the details, in the meanttime, trust nobody.  And to you, the man who questions who I am and...what I want, The name is Jim, what's in it for you? *chuckle* I seek only to reach out to an old associate before his past catches up to him, and he has quite a past... Jim out

Sign in to follow this