Server time: 2017-10-20, 21:49
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Mark

Rainbow Six

Hi Guys,

Anyone out there currently playing the beta I think it would be sweet to get a 5 man squad put together!

Leave your details here and I will add you guys on UPLAY!

P.s Anyone with a code there not planning on using feel free to PM me I got a few people who did not get codes!!

get me a key and I'll be your own personal canon fodder. trust me... I'm a good shot, I never hit

It is a pretty fun game, been playing it since it went live on the tech test. Had a team that steam rolled 15 games straight.

It is a pretty fun game, been playing it since it went live on the tech test. Had a team that steam rolled 15 games straight.

Wanna join our squad? :D

I do enjoy some siege Mrfrostycandle is my Uplay name.

added :)

get me a key and I'll be your own personal canon fodder. trust me... I'm a good shot, I never hit

Cannon fodder is all your good for mate :PPP

my feelings man... my feelings.. why you gotta strongarm me like this :(

3weHyJj.gif

#firstthemasknowtheasian

Give me an add, the ping difference may be great but I can give it a go.

Whats your Uplay?

Whats your Uplay?

Fackmos :P

Whats your Uplay?

Fackmos :P

Added

Earltor

Added

Sasha    0

Haven't had this much fun with a game in a long time. There's some problems, and shields needs to be nerfed the fuck out of. Hugging the wall to the right and walking crouched means you're pretty much invincible unless they've got explosives. Should have to lower the shield to fire back atleast.

But overall the gameplay feels fresh and really fun. There's alot of fun things to try to mess with people and get the upper hand.

Haven't had this much fun with a game in a long time. There's some problems, and shields needs to be nerfed the fuck out of. Hugging the wall to the right and walking crouched means you're pretty much invincible unless they've got explosives. Should have to lower the shield to fire back atleast.

But overall the gameplay feels fresh and really fun. There's alot of fun things to try to mess with people and get the upper hand.

Agree completely with the shields there fucking stupid!! The flash ones especially you cannot touch them!

Sasha    0

Haven't actually run into anyone using Blitz yet, atleast not where it posed any extra problems. It's sad you have to use C4 to take out a shieldmidget.

Grenades should be a choice for more classes, to deal with shields.

> hear barricade break > spray barricade > shield fuck > kek kek kek > hipfire pistol at you while receiving whole mag on shield, zero damage > kek dead.

Haven't actually run into anyone using Blitz yet, atleast not where it posed any extra problems. It's sad you have to use C4 to take out a shieldmidget.

Grenades should be a choice for more classes, to deal with shields.

> hear barricade break > spray barricade > shield fuck > kek kek kek > hipfire pistol at you while receiving whole mag on shield, zero damage > kek dead.

Yeah also not sure if youve ran into many issues with shock drones but there just as bad ....

Sasha    0

Shock drones are pretty loud and break after like one shot. They're not really an issue, takes 3-4 hits with it to get you down.

Shock drones are pretty loud and break after like one shot. They're not really an issue, takes 3-4 hits with it to get you down.

They seem to be a constant problem for me, Annoying little basterds they are.

Covert    0

The only main issue I have is how unkillable the shield characters are, and how accurate they are when randomly firing their handgun at you. Other than that, the other characters are pretty well balanced. Those that do high damage have low health, or vice versa. Also, i've never had an issue with the shock drones, in fact, I feel like im one of the only people who plays as twitch.

Hatch    0

So beta just got extended to 4th october and got an email with 4 extra keys. If anyone wants one then just send me a pm, I will update this posts once all keys are taken.

Got selected for Beta and got the key but where do you put it for the game?

Download uplay and theres a redeem code top left of the launcher

I got 4 extra codes same as hatch is anyone wants PM and ill hand them out :)