Server time: 2017-10-18, 13:04
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ullet

Well hi there all you amazing people

Guest Ullet   
Guest Ullet

Hi people of the internet, just thought i'd introduce myself while waiting for my application to be viewed (hopefully accepted). My name is Isaac, I'm 17 years of age and well I've never actually done roleplaying before but it is something that i would love to get into. So i hope you can find it in your hearts to welcome another ''Newbie'' to your community and i wish you all a nice evening. :)

Hey there buddy,welcome to DayZRP!Good luck with your whitelist,hope to see you IG soon.

Guest Ullet   
Guest Ullet

hope to see you IG soon.

Right back at you ;)

GraveGuns    0

Hi people of the internet, just thought i'd introduce myself while waiting for my application to be viewed (hopefully accepted). My name is Isaac, I'm 17 years of age and well I've never actually done roleplaying before but it is something that i would love to get into. So i hope you can find it in your hearts to welcome another ''Newbie'' to your community and i wish you all a nice evening. :)

hey there brother. as someone who has been roleplaying for quite a long time, easiest tip to give is always separate your character from yourself. make sure your character is a different persona, so that way when you learn something out of character, you dont feel that weird sense of "did my guy know this before hand?" My character Austin has the same background as I do, but the personalities are different. 

Think before you do something as well. Do what your character would do, not you. My guy is a lowkey paranoid person around crazy people, or just people in general, so he always stops the person nearest to him and make sure they wont stab him in the back. IRL im shy as fuck. talking to random people, FUCK THAT. 

emotes, emotes, emotes. Adds to what your character does. but dont do it while walking. stopping to type something out then running to catch up looks bad. but if you stop for water, you can type some emotes out. stuff like *takes a long sip of water, gazing at the trees* or some shit like that. You always want to develop your character, not just play them.

if you need any assistance, I and MANY other people here will always give you our two cents. Hope you get accepted. Ciao.

Roman    0

Hello and welcome to our community sir, good luck with your whitelist and enjoy your stay.

I too hadn't role played before I joined this server so don't worry too much, just try to experience as much as you can and learn from others.

Here you can find lot's of guides that may help you:

http://www.dayzrp.com/f-Guides-and-Tutorials

My only suggestion at first would be to not start off as a bandit.

Guest Ullet   
Guest Ullet

Thanks for the tips guys, They will surely help me in my travels across Chernarus.