Server time: 2018-08-15, 08:46 WE ARE RECRUITING

DayZ maintenance is in progress

Sign in to follow this  
crabgam

S3 - Bad RP/Possible RDM?

Server and location: Server 3, near Stary.

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 28/09/15 at around 16:00.

Daytime or Night-time: Night-time.

Your in game name: Mikhail Myshkin.

Names of allies involved: Vlad Myshkin.

Name/Skin of suspect/s: Too dark to tell.

Suspects weapon/s: Some kind of SMG, may have been silenced.

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): No vehicles involved.

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): No screenshot or video evidence.

Detailed description of the events: Me and my friend joined the server for the first time in the day. I proceeded to walk out on to the street and meet two people. They told me to put my hands up and to not pull out my weapon. I complied with everything they said. My friend was watching nearby while the whole event took place. As they become more and more threatening my friend was forced to shoot one in order to help me. The other robber proceeds to shoot me while i am still complying with my hands up, without saying a thing.

I was the friend with Mikhail Myshkin and I shot the person who was putting hand cuffs on Mikhail just before he did. His other friend shot Mikhail for no reason when he had his hands up and then he ran away. He came back after about 3 minutes and I killed him with a clean head shot.

Disconnect/Connect Logs:

15:08:56 | Player "Mikhail Myshkin" is connected 

13:20:52 | Player "Alex Collen" is connected
15:16:06 | Player "Alex Collen" has been disconnected 

Hit Logs:

15:12:57 | "Alex Collen SHOT Mikhail Myshkin by MP5K into pelvis."
15:12:57 | "Mikhail Myshkin STATUS S::1000 B::4000 H::4600 HP::0."
15:12:57 | "Mikhail Myshkin STATUS S::1500 B::3500 H::4400 HP::0."
15:12:57 | "Mikhail Myshkin STATUS S::2000 B::3000 H::4200 HP::0."
15:12:57 | "Mikhail Myshkin STATUS S::2500 B::2500 H::4000 HP::0."
15:12:57 | "Alex Collen SHOT Mikhail Myshkin( by MP5K into pelvis."
15:12:57 | "Mikhail Myshkin STATUS S::3000 B::2000 H::3800 HP::0."
15:12:57 | "Alex Collen SHOT Mikhail Myshkin by MP5K into Chest."
15:12:57 | "Mikhail Myshkin( STATUS S::6500 B::-1500 H::2400 HP::0."
15:12:57 | "Alex Collen SHOT Mikhail Myshkin by MP5K into Chest."
15:12:57 | "Mikhail Myshkin STATUS S::7000 B::-2000 H::2200 HP::0."

15:15:11 | "Alex Collen has fallen into unconsciousness. HARD HIT Total S::10793"
15:15:11 | "Vlad Myshkin SHOT Alex Collen by SKS into head."
15:15:11 | "Alex Collen STATUS S::10793 B::4500 H::4800 HP::0." 

Kill Logs:

15:12:57 | "Mikhail Myshkin was KILLED by Alex Collen."

15:15:11 | "Alex Collen was KILLED by Vlad Myshkin 

Calling in Alex Collen to post his full and detailed point of view of this event.

Connection logs

Line 76534: 15:10:33 | Player "Vlad Myshkin" is connected (id=)
Line 76608: 15:26:23 | Player "Vlad Myshkin"(id=) has been disconnected

Hit logs

Line 76539: 15:12:55 | "Vlad Myshkin(uid=) SHOT vldamir vronzky(uid=) by SKS into head."
Line 76542: 15:12:55 | "Vlad Myshkin(uid=) SHOT vldamir vronzky(uid=) by SKS into head."

Kill logs

Line 76544: 15:12:55 | Player "vldamir vronzky"(id=) has been killed by player "Vlad Myshkin"(id=)	
Line 76546: 15:12:55 | "vldamir vronzky(uid=) was KILLED by Vlad Myshkin(uid=)."

Calling in vldamir vronzky to post his full and detailed PoV of the situation.

Connection logs

Line 76534: 15:10:33 | Player "Vlad Myshkin" is connected (id=)
Line 76608: 15:26:23 | Player "Vlad Myshkin"(id=) has been disconnected

Hit logs

Line 76539: 15:12:55 | "Vlad Myshkin(uid=) SHOT vldamir vronzky(uid=) by SKS into head."
Line 76542: 15:12:55 | "Vlad Myshkin(uid=) SHOT vldamir vronzky(uid=) by SKS into head."

Kill logs

Line 76544: 15:12:55 | Player "vldamir vronzky"(id=) has been killed by player "Vlad Myshkin"(id=)	
Line 76546: 15:12:55 | "vldamir vronzky(uid=) was KILLED by Vlad Myshkin(uid=)."

Calling in vldamir vronzky to post his full and detailed PoV of the situation.

yeah hey we initiated on this guy we saw not for the gear for the fun of the rp while we initiated he put his hands up i come close to handcuff he says i have something to tell you without finishing his words i get shot by his friend i guess that dosent give my lad a chance to talk about the subject dosent it

We saw a guy , we went to rob him , we asked to put his hands up , he did it , and then while surrounding him me from the front and my friend from the back , he said ( i want to tell u something ) and boom my friend got killed , i sprayed and ran away , i came back again his friend headshoted me.

Even if he said I want to tell you something that didn't give you the right to kill him when I shot you. He didn't threaten you by saying "I have something to tell you". He didn't threaten you and he complied with what you said so you had no right to kill him.

we Had no intention of killing anyone . u started shoting , i replied

Does anyone have video evidence of this event? please post it as soon as possible if you do.

Verdict:  

Alex Collen - RDM - [GUILTY ]

Vlad Myshkin- Combat logging - [GUILTY ]

Reason:

After reviewing all given information submitted in the point of views of all involved parties, staff concludes that the accused Alex Collen, is guilty of Random Deathmatch.

You decided to initiate on someone, but forgot to check if he had any friends around. Appearantly the victim did have a friend (Vlad Myshkin) around and thus shared the KoS rights on you and your friend. As soon as your friend attempted to handcuff, Vlad Myshkin decides to shoot your friend. However this does not grant you, Alex Collen, KoS rights on the complying hostage. By doing so, you are guilty of RDM.

Vlad Myshkin, server logs show that you logged out 13 minutes after the last hostile action. By this you break the combat logging rule. As stated in our rules, you have to wait a bare minimum of 15 minutes to log out after a hostile situation.

With the above stated the following applies:

Outcome:  

Alex Collen - RDM - 3 day ban + banstrike

Vlad Myshkin- Combat logging - 3 day ban + banstrike