Server time: 2017-08-22, 22:47

Sign in to follow this  
IAmJackBandit

I can't do it anymore....

I can't do it anymore....I just can't, all you people in this community...even the staff...its so much going on!

And I just want to thank you :)

I want to thank everyone in this community for making it what it is, and when I say everyone I mean everyone. I considering each and everyone of you my friends and since I joined this community I have had a great time. I thank Rolle for being dedicated to his creation and the various people who have been in staff who dedicated parts of their lives to make sure the community was running smoothyly. I also want to thank each and every last player, we are the blood of this community and without blood the body dies. Honestly, I brag about this community all the time irl...like on both occasions when i needed help financially, this community came through for me when my irl "friends" and family could not...and everytime I tell someone those stories they are just amazed and I just wish there was a way I could pay this community back.....wait, I got it, I am going to hit the lottery and buy everyone a steam game....or better donate a large sum of money to the server....idk lol. But once again thanky you DayZRP community!

Phoenix    1058

I have made so many friends in this Community that are now like family to me.

+1 for this Post. Had to be said! :)

RAWB3RY    1

Im in no way a really special asset, but like Phoenix says ive made a couple of friends too.

Sofar i like the community really much and i hope to meet you ingame Jack (or maybe not since... well bandit xD)

Greetings RAW

Phoenix    1058

Im in no way a really special asset, but like Phoenix says ive made a couple of friends too.

Sofar i like the community really much and i hope to meet you ingame Jack (or maybe not since... well bandit xD)

Greetings RAW

I'm a bandit too what are you trying to say? 

We are nice people :troll:

Storm    203

This community is my second life. If it were not for the people here, I would be in such a bad place right now. When I needed it most, my friends helped me out, got me on my feet, and gave me some of the best experiences I've ever had in a game. I wish there was some way I could give back to this community, but there is nothing I can do that justfies my thankfulness that this exists.

This community is my second life. If it were not for the people here, I would be in such a bad place right now. When I needed it most, my friends helped me out, got me on my feet, and gave me some of the best experiences I've ever had in a game. I wish there was some way I could give back to this community, but there is nothing I can do that justfies my thankfulness that this exists.

*Throws more money at the community* :troll:

Storm    203

*Throws more money at the community* :troll:

What money? ;)

GG man, good luck wherever you go. Just remember if you ever need a virtual shoulder to cry on, DayZRP will be here for yea

RAWB3RY    1

Greetings RAW

I'm a bandit too what are you trying to say? 

We are nice people :troll:

Ah, well ehm... nothing... I mean i love you guys

stem game plox

Jk

We all love you Jack and we'll always be here for you whenever you need it!

Just remember that this is a loving community! And we'll do anything to help you out man!

Hassan    384

This isn't a leaving thread guys, he was just saying thank you.

Chow    45

This isn't a leaving thread guys, he was just saying thank you.

It's not a place for sad leaving tears, but a place for nice happy tears!

Jonen Ruger    0

Thanks to the DayZRP community for providing a great place to enjoy what DayZ has to offer. In the short time I've participated here there have been 2 contacts with other people without a single shot fired! Much better than the KOS servers I've tried before.

xIO_VAPEG0D_OIx    758

We're all here for you Jack :)

CODEHX    1

This is really awesome to see being a newcomer here. I really can't wait to dive in!

The Marshal    351

Agreed, can't say enough how much being a part of this community has helped me! It's gotten me through some IRL issues, and while I'm not really that big of a name here I felt like I've made a ton of friends I talk to every day. I love every moment of it, and I've done my part to support the servers and keep them running. I wish I could do more.

Phoenix    1058

I'm not really that big of a name here

Stop lying, you're a Pillar :P

Thanks for the hunting backpack by the way :D

The Marshal    351

I'm not really that big of a name here

Stop lying, you're a Pillar :P

Thanks for the hunting backpack by the way :D

Noooo, let me be honest and modest...