Server time: 2017-10-22, 15:36
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Hello!

Karma    168

So I'm actually really terrible at these, but here goes. I'm Rose, I'm still fairly new to DayZ even though I've had the game its self for months, I didn't really play it much because the public servers were full of jerks who constantly KOSd me every dang time i got even close to enough stuff to survive more than about 20 min. So please bare with me if we run into each other in game. I'm slowly getting the hang of things little by little, and have gotten to do a bit of RP though i keep dieing, (i learned Alcohol tincture should not be drank, it will not end well.) anywho, Hopefully i get to RP more and get to actually meet some more people today in game :D

Jamie    1422

Welcome to crazyland. If you need help, poke/pm one of the orange crazy people. They're nice.

Spartan    1238

Welcome Rose!

hope you have a great time here. If you got any questions or if you are in the need of help make sure to PM a Community Helper, Jump in the helpdesk on Teamspeak or send me a PM :)

Heroz_Nick    21

that awkward moment when you realize you cant drink alcohol in game. smh sad times.

Welcome to the madness Rose#2 yes we fight over names here.. :P