Server time: 2017-10-17, 04:05
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Jayce Alexander

Greetings Fellow Survivalists!

I just wanted to go ahead and say hello to everyone since I'm new here and say I look forward to RPing with all of you!

(Wasn't sure if I should tell you about myself but I did anyways)

My real name is Alex but due to all the RP I do lots of people know me as Jayce. I've grew up in Colorado my whole life and I am now training to be a Professional Wrestler at Mercury Pro Wrestling Academy out of Denver, Colorado. (Yes like WWE,PWG,ROH,NJPW, etc.) I love to immerse myself in RP communities like DayZRP where you can act a little out of the ordinary sometimes and you won't get criticized for it. I play football, basketball, and baseball (If you can't tell I like sports) I've always wanted to grow up to entertain people and make people laugh/smile as much as possible. Well that's basically it, I mean really how interesting can a 16 year old really be?

Ramon    360

Welcome to the DayZRP Community Jayce AlexanderI hope you have a fun and great time on DayZRP!

If you have any questions you can take a look on the forums of contact any of the Community Helpers.

Good luck with getting on the whitelist !

Welcome to the community man! Seems like you'll be a great addition!

Thanks!

Welcome to the DayZRP Community Jayce AlexanderI hope you have a fun and great time on DayZRP!

If you have any questions you can take a look on the forums of contact any of the Community Helpers.

Good luck with getting on the whitelist !

Thank you! I've been on edge waiting

oh god a wrestler :3, welcome boyo, try not to John Cena someone here