Server time: 2017-10-19, 16:29
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Dylanamo

Jumping in

Dylanamo    0

I have been playing on the server all day now and can honestly say it's an amazing experience and I am glad to be a part of this community! Looking forward to building memories, crazy stuff going on at Berezino today, anyone else have a crazy experience?

LoneStarrr    84

Great to hear that you're having a great experience so far! This community is, most of the time, nothing but good people (afterall, every group has a few bad apples).

On the other hand, the craziest thing that's happened to me recently was meeting some crazy guy who said he could see ghosts...last I saw of him he charged off into the forest firing off shots in the middle of the night. Trust me when I say it, you will meet some interesting people.

Dylanamo    0

Great to hear that you're having a great experience so far! This community is, most of the time, nothing but good people (afterall, every group has a few bad apples).

On the other hand, the craziest thing that's happened to me recently was meeting some crazy guy who said he could see ghosts...last I saw of him he charged off into the forest firing off shots in the middle of the night. Trust me when I say it, you will meet some interesting people.

thanks man! That is a wild story actually haha! Today I witnessed a man laughing as he was swinging an ax at house...interesting man to say the least.

Roach    1645

Ah that's awesome man! I am happy that you're enjoying yourself thus far :D

I strongly recommend you check out this thread to read about some great experiences others had and share your own :D

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-Whose-roleplay-did-you-enjoy-today

Welcome and hope to see you out there !!

Storm    215

Nice to see you enjoying your time here. Personally, the last few days have been amazing, watched a man get executed, robbed some people, forced some hostages to have a knife fight, and got into some IC arguments with the captain.

Tewudin    44

Nice to see that you're enjoying your experience with DayZRP so far. Crazy experience? Yeah! I literally can't see anyone anywhere! :D I'm traveling all over the map and I somehow failed to meet anyone for the past few days (okay, it was only two days). Well... maybe soon. I better watch what I ask for because I can end up with some group forcing me to eat my own foot or something. :D

Ellie    335

Glad to see you're enjoying yourself!

Rory    1563

Good you're enjoying yourselves!

Hmm craziest experience was probably when I met a cannibal in the black forest and he told me all his weird stories and how he hated the chedaki (i was in the chedaki at that time and didnt tell him... was a bit worried hed find that red armband and black beret in my backpack...) Later got told by Conor that he cut one of his fingers off before... Cannibals are crazy man..

Funniest experience was yesterday.. these 2 guys between novy and stary tried strongarming me, when my whole group approached from their backs and shoo'ed them off... there was me, and those 2.. when my group approached there was about 8 of us, followed by 3 of our allies... there was quite a few people there.. they seemed scared haha.

Chow    45

Just don't do anything stupid, and you will be fine.

Take your time, getting to know the rules.

GL HF!

cakey    14

ah welcome to dayz robbery role play lol nah its fun (:

ImDeZ    0

My first encounter was that I met a guy in Novo, he was roleplaying a native Russian, and he showed me around, and he introduced me to his group which I unfortunately can't remember right now. But it was amazing.

CODEHX    1

Great to hear that man, I am just now dipping my feet in. I bet its gonna be an amazing experience.