Server time: 2017-10-19, 11:04
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
GreekGodx

[Open Frequency] Unkown Broadcast

Joules    274

*Haas catches the song half way through and once it finishes he presses the PTT and speaks*

"huh... Ink Spots... I didn't think anyone would know who they were anymore. Bill Kenny sure did have a great vocal range."

*Haas releases the PTT and smiles. He wishes more people would play music over the radio, instead of empty threats.*

Ender    637

::the radio starts to static and you hear a young man giggling::

Storm    215

*Matisse hears the music, and somewhat enjoys it. He listens to the song, before speaking into his radio*

"I've never heard the music like that before...thank you for letting me listen bruddah."

*He doesn't seem to acknowledge the laugh, turns his radio off, and continues trying to read the first page of his book titled 'Moby Dick'*

Diamond    0

*clay listens to the song and sings along*

Wow I haven't heard some good music in a while.. the Ink Spots. My favorite type of music. Really bring me back. I love this stuff. Whoever you are please broadcast more music.. Maybe alittle bit of tunes is what we need to stop the chaos out here. *laughs* I hope that would be the solution.

*Clay turns of radio whilst reminiscing on life before the infection and his trip to prison*

Kanen    108

*A tremendous amount of static can be heard from a radio signal*

[mp3]http://puu.sh/krGUU/03351432cb.mp3[/mp3]

*Again a tremendous amount of static overtakes the radio signal and suddenly it goes silent*

*Viktor flicking through the frequencies hear's a sound he has not heard in a long time. Just as he was going to turn to a different channel he hears a voice he picks up his radio and replies* 

Who the fuck is Cheryl?!? 

*He places his radio on the desk waiting patiently for a reply* 

Sign in to follow this