Server time: 2018-06-19, 22:13

Sign in to follow this  
Matvei Zaakar

(A note inside a small worn kite - stuck in a tree)

Hello again friends,

I am Matvei Zaakar - Proud Chernorussian and Moscow resident for most of my life. It has been a hard summer in the mountains to the north, very solitary and discouraging, but I am hoping to return to Chernarus now that the craziness of .57 is over. I have once again been finding the spirit in my life that drives me forward, and though sometimes I feel the strain of existence in this place, it is refreshing to see the splendor of the the land. I had some trouble in Chernarus before, I would try to prepare a camp but the camp would not stay. Everything vanished after some time away, this happened to me many times and I thought I may be hunted by some of the strange freaks I have hear talking in buildings. After changing my tactics and trying again and again I was convinced some other worldly presence was to blame for this mischief, I fled to the mountains to try and find some redemption - or my death....

As fate would have it, I am here still - and I feel like the presence that stole my preparations has left me as well. It was hard and lonely here a season ago, but with a camp - I may be able to maintain my sanity. Who knows, I may finally meet some people who will do more than give fake names, or try to kill the few friends I make. I find myself dreaming of the three thieves - and what I will do to them when I find them. Animals like them will be paunched and their skin dried in the Sun - their rotten blood drained and returned to the Earth... Anyway - forgive me. A long journey made sour by the presence of those who cower in the dark, those who try to prey on Good People, they will not escape me next time.

I still have a ways to go, and hopefully I can still remember the way - But I am sending this note with the southern wind to declare my return. The return of the True Journeyman.

Cebaka,

Matvei Zaakar

I suppose this is meant ICly, so you might want to post such stuff in the Lore and Stories section.

*Chernarussian