Server time: 2017-08-21, 02:58

Sign in to follow this  
Matt Cruise

Whitelist rejected?

Question

Matt Cruise    0

So I've been a member for awhile now. I'm just coming back to Dayzstandalone. I had no problem getting whitelisted in the past and was able to join the servers for awhile. I just came back today and I needed to rewhitelist. So I went through the process. I missed 2 questions out of ALL of them and my whitelist is rejected? Am I unable to retake it? Kinda shocked that I'm rejected for missing 2 questions.

5 answers to this question

Darion    62

Since you are a Donor you have to wait 3 hours before your are able to try again you also have unlimited amount of chances to take the whitelist.

As well you have to get every question correct on the multiple choice.

We have switch to a new whitelist system in august and the already whitelisted people had until the 13 of September to go through the steam log in process.As we have passed the dead-line, you'll have to rewhitelist.

To answer your question, yes you are able to retake it after 6 hours have passed (it should be even less as you are a donor).With the new system you get unlimited tries.

Matt Cruise    0

Since you are a Donor you have to wait 6 hours before your are able to try again you also have unlimited amount of chances to take the whitelist.

As well you have to get every question correct on the multiple choice.

Thank you for answer, Sorry it was in the wrong spot. I'll do the whitelist again in the morning. Thank you :D

I'll mark this as /solved then.