Server time: 2017-08-20, 15:46

Sign in to follow this  
JT Swirls

Steam Verification

Question

9 answers to this question

Samaritan    253

It isn't DayZRP that takes your password details, you log in through steam. DayZRP only checks your account to make sure your not VAC banned or to make sure your steam account isn't banned. It does not retain or have the ability to know your password (it only uses your steam ID). If your unsure about this you can contact a member of staff for further explanation and confirmation of my post.

Samaritan    253

Ah, sorry, I'm just a bit paranoid when it comes to these things. Thanks for the help!

Hold on for a sec, I've asked the server/website owner to explain it a bit better to you.

Rolle    2451

Note that when you enter your steam login and password you're on Steams website, secured with HTTPS. The data is sent to Steam and then Steam sends us only confirmation that you successfully logged in with SteamID XYZ. We never get your password. Google "Steam OpenID" for more information.

Samaritan    253

Awesome, thanks!

Now that your concerns have been answered. Best of luck with your whitelist application.

KatsaPoBane    0

I have went to the Steam Verification page at the beginning of the Whitelist App. When I log into my steam account and type in the login verification code from my email, it goes back to the steam login and not logging me in. Anyone have this issue before?

Dusty    1044

I have went to the Steam Verification page at the beginning of the Whitelist App. When I log into my steam account and type in the login verification code from my email, it goes back to the steam login and not logging me in. Anyone have this issue before?

You may want to make this into a post of it's own, just so it doesn't get looked over.

KatsaPoBane    0

You may want to make this into a post of it's own, just so it doesn't get looked over.

I do apologize. Problem solved.