Server time: 2017-08-17, 19:17

Sign in to follow this  
Lonely111

Friends Whitelist Removed?

Question

Lonely111    0

We played fine last week and only met with each other and no other players and we all decided to try again and all record and when either of them try to join the server and when he tried to log in it said he was inactive but we played a week ago?

4 answers to this question

Pussy    311

Was it just his whitelist that was removed? Or his entire account?

If he hadn't made at least one post on the forums within the first month of him creating his account, his account would have been deleted for inactivity. He will have to re-create his account, and re-whitelist. 

Now, if it just says he is no longer whitelisted, we did implement a new whitelist system, and it could be that he missed doing the steam integration for already existing whitelists. The new system was implemented on September 13th, so if the last time he was online was before then, that could be the issue. He will have to re-whitelist if that is the case.

Grimnir    584

I guess he is also banned from the forums as you are asking. So I think it is most likely that he was banned for not posting in the first month.

It seems your question was answered by Kattica. If he did not post in his first month then his account was pruned. /solved

Lonely111    0

He had posted on the forms just like me and also did the steam integration as well and we played that day.