Server time: 2017-08-18, 01:20

Sign in to follow this  
Ellie

Player Lifetime Progression Beard

Ellie    335

Z1JUqwC.jpg

n57qDyh.jpg

I hope they implement something for females as well. Maybe hair growth? *crossing fingers*

Tewudin    44

I love it! I really like bearded characters and I always imagined my current character with one. I want this now! Okay, maybe not necessary now but someday in the future. Soon perhaps? Please? *looking at DayZ devs*

Defiance    96

I'm going to have to wait until the game is moddable before I can get a beard that represents my character properly. -_-

I already have beard.

I am a man.

Know how you shave like a man?

You don't.

In other news, I am hyped for beards.

Cid    332

Give me the ability to shave or riot. Either way though, this addition is going to be hype! The beards actually look really good, which surprises me.

Yes. I can finally have a beard! I really want one. Then I will start a group based on beard length.

I can't grow a beard IRL. :(

Ellie    335

Yes. I can finally have a beard! I really want one. Then I will start a group based on beard length.

I can't grow a beard IRL. :(

*bear hugs metal*

I'm blonde.. and I can't grow a beard.. thank you DayZ Devs for offering me the opportunity to feel like what it's like to have a beard.

Storm    203

Finally, people will look different! I hope this is for every character, and not just the generic white guy.

Tewudin    44

Awesome! But I guess people will be raging after death and losing their beard.

You're probably right but maybe devs will add beards to character creation so it could be like a "default" thing for your character when you respawn. That would be cool especially for the people that would "rage" over losing their beards. :P

DerrickStorm    34

You're probably right but maybe devs will add beards to character creation so it could be like a "default" thing for your character when you respawn. That would be cool especially for the people that would "rage" over losing their beards. :P

Maybe it would be good, but on the other hand I would like to see more things that you lose while dying, so people value their life more. But it's just from my MUD experience, where you could use one and half year time worth experience (lvl) upon dying.

Tewudin    44

Maybe it would be good, but on the other hand I would like to see more things that you lose while dying, so people value their life more. But it's just from my MUD experience, where you could use one and half year time worth experience upon dying.

Yeah, some people tend to go all Rambo when even 3 guys point guns towards him or her. Although if I understood correctly then Hick said that beards will grow over time but he didn't said anything about beards being character creation option. I think.

Flapjack    66

Woop! These, and the additional faces coming into the game are going to mean people might actually be identifiable by their face, and not necessarily by their gear. I cannot wait for the facial hair for my character personally. Though, I do believe that the majority of people will go around with beards for the first week or so, until the hype for them dies down.

I do hope they do one day add an in-depth character customisation at some point, the likes of what you'll get in most RPG's. If not, I believe mod support will bring it.