Server time: 2017-10-21, 08:47
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Hamakaze

Choppers, Contaminated Areas and Dean Hall's Face

Hamakaze    13

So after watching Brian Hicks at twitchcon i learned that the first chopper in will be the little bird. Tisy military base will be a contaminated area with the possibility of some cities being contaminated in the future and Dean Hall's head is being made into a zombie rather than a player face.

dayz-little-bird-w-i-p-model-preview-dayz.jpg

So Tisy military base is gonna be contaminated which will cause a variety of illnesses some curable some not.

8ituzCJ.jpg

Randle    931

We all love our Dean

Hamakaze    13

We all love our Dean

Well apparently the reason they're doing it is because his nose clips through things

Kiyaru    1

damn, the good old reliable little bird. Love flying those things in arma as well, so swift and nimble. RIP everyone that desyncs though.

Ellie    335

Its gonna be great. They'll probably end up putting some interesting gear or something up there. Then people will have to decide if its worth "dying" for or better yet, not going up there at all. They wont want to risk it.

Hamakaze    13

Its gonna be great. They'll probably end up putting some interesting gear or something up there. Then people will have to decide if its worth "dying" for or better yet, not going up there at all. They wont want to risk it.

He did say it'd probably be "High Risk, High Reward"

Hollows    452

I like the future for DayZ, but I think they need to broaden the character creation. Make the world more diverse. Like Skyrim style creation or something, IDK. Just pitching in my wishes.

Ellie    335

He did say it'd probably be "High Risk, High Reward"

yeah, thats what i thought

Tewudin    44

When they'll implement this thing, we'll finally start to see people store gas mask to use them in such dangerous travels to conaminated zones. *thinks about hazmat suit and smiles* Mmmmm... hazmat suit...

Hamakaze    13

When they'll implement this thing, we'll finally start to see people store gas mask to use them in such dangerous travels to conaminated zones. *thinks about hazmat suit and smiles* Mmmmm... hazmat suit...

There will be that one group that hoards all the gas masks and lives in the base though.

Tewudin    44

There will be that one group that hoards all the gas masks and lives in the base though.

Yeah but it isn't hard to guess that devs will probably add gas mask filters as well so there will be a limited time in which you can actually use gas mask properly and safely in conaminated area.

Ellie    335

Thought i would share. I love it so far :)

[video=youtube]

Brad    158

I dunno, I'd like to see some more ground vehicles before a heli.  Unless there's a limit of one per server.

I also think maybe one out of my 4 or 5 characters would actually have the knowledge of how to operate one.

Rolle    2957

How about zombies in DayZ? :D

I can say (with confidence) that I will never fly a helicopter in DayZRP.

But that doesn't mean it's not awesome to see them finally being worked on!

I dunno, I'd like to see some more ground vehicles before a heli.  Unless there's a limit of one per server.

I also think maybe one out of my 4 or 5 characters would actually have the knowledge of how to operate one.

Agreed, There needs to be a variety of lore friendly ground vehicles around before they should take to the air. I don't think that my characters would even consider trying to fly one. But I'm sure there will be a plethora of "Downed American/Russian Pilots" wandering around once they do implement them lol.

Ramon    360

Hahahaha ;)   Your Right Rolle...! But I need to say this: FANTASTIC! This a awesome chopper :DHYPE!

Boston    776

True. As it stands, DayZ is nothing more than Arma 2 Wasteland. :P

Well.. I'm not travelling to Tisy anytime soon. And yaaay helicopters!

Ellie    335

Well.. I'm not travelling to Tisy anytime soon. And yaaay helicopters!

I'll travel with you ;)

i wonder what kind of shit they're gonna put inside the contaminated Areas