Server time: 2017-08-18, 23:59

Sign in to follow this  
Vincorama

What was your most exciting moment in DayZrp so far?

Me and the guys ripped a guys tongue out with a Hay Hook.

10/10 would do it again.

This thread is already up and is very active,

I would recommend checking before starting a new thread.

:-)

Samaritan    251

This might help you a bit, plenty of stories here.

http://www.dayzrp.com/f-Lore-and-Stories--205

Happy reading.

(Make sure you search before creating a new thread bud).

Phoenix    1046

Dislocated someone's kneecap once. Such fun :D

#BanditLife

Samaritan    251

Happy reading.

oh right, sorry

It's fine buddy, but there is so much to read through and sometimes threads get duplicated. No need to say sorry. Enjoy the reading :)

alexnedea    0

When B-17 and Caesars attacked Disal plant. Just moments before the attack everything was so quiet and then the time we gave them to surrender finished so bullets were flying everywhere. I was actually in the vanguard but instead of going in I was hiding behind a tree because i wanted to stay alive more to witness this awesome exchange of fire(it was dark as well and you would see flashes of light everywhere). I took 2 people out and then we discovered we were actually being hard flanked and we got shrekd but it was really fun

Vincorama    0

Happy reading.

oh right, sorry

It's fine buddy, but there is so much to read through and sometimes threads get duplicated. No need to say sorry. Enjoy the reading :)

hahaha, alright! Thank you ,wolf hunting Liam Neeson ;D

cakey    15

ah .. when i got my camp fully set up with a farm and a few tents .. ahh good times (:

Jack the Ripper    249

When I was taken hostage by Skinner and the Crows way back in.... March this year I believe.

My first hostile experience on the RP servers, and I was blown away by how much heart and effort they put into their characters. It's a moment I will never forget. 10/10 RP

I have to say squad wiping the vigil with the reapers, the heart pounding and excitement was too much for me to handle

Hagger    117

When I crawled behind the GM prison building and lobbed grenade through the window. There was intense siege/hostage situation, and when the hostages were killed we decided to smoke 'em out. This was also my very first time using a grenade in DayZ.

Vincorama    0

When I crawled behind the GM prison building and lobbed grenade through the window. There was intense siege/hostage situation, and when the hostages were killed we decided to smoke 'em out. This was also my very first time using a grenade in DayZ.

oh wow

Silas    11

Shooting down a Duty helicopter and watching it crash into our base killing all of us :/

ImDeZ    0

My most intense and exciting moment in DayZrp was when I was looking for trouble, which I don't do anymore now, I prefer surviving by myself in the forest. But, I was chilling at Green Mountain, then this native Russian guy(character) came to me and some friends, crying about his wife was captured by some group. They were hiding at some house at the camp just down the hill from Green Mountain. We all were kind of suspicious about following him, but eventually we did. When we arrived we heard chatting coming from a house close by, and a female's voice was heard. Me and the guys were setting up in the forest around the house, then the girl's husband walked up to the door, started talking. It escqulated really quickly, eventually  shooting was coming from the house, and we started shooting in the house's windows. Then a guy peeked out of the window with a rifle, and headshotted me. 

It was fun, thought!

Dogmeat    7

Killed a guy with a broom. Needless to say I swept the area for any hostilities

Probably the most exciting times for me, were during this sequence of events at Hickory Hill with the old Colony vs The S.B.C.U with help from BWM, 501st and of course the old UN - Topher and Father Johan.

[video=youtube]

DarkSide    229

My most exiting moment in RP was when I shot a guy in the face through a wall and killed him. :troll:

Boy was his friend salty :D

Species    237

When CRA fought the Council on NEAF all the way to Cherno

GRK-Atlas    2

Alright, so a friend and I were travelling somewhere near the prison island, we were at a military base, it was pitch black, and we were all alone, scavenging for weapons. We began to hear voices, approaching us, so under the cover of darkness, we climbed to the top of a roof, via ladder, and waited on the roof for three hours, while they scavenged around. My heart was beating so fast, and not to mention that there were like 8 of them, all speaking in thick russian accents. Never been more scared in my life.

Guest AdamXray   
Guest AdamXray

meeting a guy and telling my story it was awesome rp :) !