Sign in to follow this  
Johnny

Message to Alcyone

Johnny    0

*Johnny Denvers voice comes alive over the radio waves*

"I know your sins Alcyone. Remember the house always wins baby."

*The radio returns to the peaceful white static that lingers over all channels*

*Geoffrey rolls his eyes before lazily grabbing the radio from his bedside*

What you "know" are the actions of one man, unto another. As for "sins" we must account for, it's laughable to think anyone holds the moral authority to pass such polarizing judgement, especially from a man such as yourself. If retaliation by force is your response, then come; you won't be the first to "lay siege" to Alcyone on the grounds of some short-sighted vendetta. I guess that's the thing about trigger fingers, no matter how hard you scratch, for some people they just stay itchy huh?

*Having finished his rant, Geoffrey turns off his radio and rolls to his side on his bedding* 

Johnny    0

"You see it appears that we have the same mind set. You hurt a member of my family and I do the same in turn. Now I don't know who you are and I really don't care but it seems you have heard of me and my reputation. So all that I wish is to have are the names of the people that took darion. I have always been a man of my word and if I get the names no harm with come to people that had nothing to do with it. It's a simple request from a simple man. But if you can't meet this request I will hold my breath till I talk to you in person. Have a lovely day baby" 

Boston    780

-snip-

-snip-

*Norman picks up his radio and begins transmitting...*

"Let's see... two of my enemies are fighting... Hmm... But who... to root for...? That's the million-dollar question right there, fellas.

Johnny, you might not recognize me, but you've done some bad things to me in the past. And Alcyone, if it weren't for you, I bet Bo-Jack wouldn't be gone right now. Where'd ya take him, huh?! WHERE?! TELL ME NOW!"

And so... that... is why I can't decide who to root for...

*Norman stops broadcasting, wanting to forget about his mentor's old enemies and move on...*

Johnny    0

*Johnny starts to broadcast*

"Alyssa you know who I am and what I do. I will ask one more time for the names before doing something that you will regret not stopping. you have one hour to respond with all of the names. You say you do not fear death but if you think that is the worst thing I'm capable of you do not know me well. And seeing as you spent much time with the Doctor and the family you should know I was taught by the best. One hour."

*Johnny sits back waiting for the names*

Johnny    0

*Johnny starts to broadcast*

"Alyssa you know who I am and what I do. I will ask one more time for the names before doing something that you will regret not stopping. you have one hour to respond with all of the names. You say you do not fear death but if you think that is the worst thing I'm capable of you do not know me well. And seeing as you spent much time with the Doctor and the family you should know I was taught by the best. One hour."

*Johnny sits back waiting for the names*

*she sighs and presses the button down* 

Johnny. Take a fuckin' number, Baby. No one took Darion anywhere. He came to Dolina to say hello like he often does. 

I wasn't able to be there that night. But I understand there were a number of Alcyone personnel and other visitors through town like always. 

I also thought you said you wanted to meet in person. What happened to being a man of your word? 

*she releases the button*

"Oh trust me I have been all over looking for you and your people. Just give me the names of the alcyone personnel and guest that were there and nobody dies, only harsh beatings. But withholding the names shows me that you want to play ball with the big boys. Make your chose."

Sign in to follow this