Server time: 2018-02-21, 17:32

Sign in to follow this  
Guest PsychoBobby

Hello From Texas

Guest PsychoBobby

Hey everyone. I'm Bobby from Texas. I'm very new to the DayZ world. Thought I would jump in here and check out DayZRP. Don't know what really to do to get started but I'll jump around on the forum and try to figure it out. I look forward to some crazy adventures with some of y'all. Take care.

Guest Snurxe

Hello and welcome Bobby! I´m playing Dayz since the mod, but I´m also new on DayZRP. If you have some game related questions, feel free to ask, i´d love to help you! See ya in Chernarus :)

Snurxe

Welcome, I am also from Texas! Dallas area. Glad to see you in the community, come chat in the teamspeak sometime!

Don't be afraid to ask staff for help, and welcome to the community. I'm sure you'll find some crazy adventures soon enough.

Hey everyone. I'm Bobby from Texas. I'm very new to the DayZ world. Thought I would jump in here and check out DayZRP. Don't know what really to do to get started but I'll jump around on the forum and try to figure it out. I look forward to some crazy adventures with some of y'all. Take care.

From one Texan to another welcome ! San Antonio area here, it is a pleasure to see another Texan in the community!

Welcome, I am also from Texas! Dallas area. Glad to see you in the community, come chat in the teamspeak sometime

And Dear god don't be a cowboys fan

I have a friend who used to play for them, but I never followed the sport. Think that's why we were friends, because I didn't really care about his football stuff and never talked or asked about it. lol.

Welcome to the community and good luck with whitelisting. If you have any question feel free to pm me or another community helper and we will do our best to assist you. Once again welcome, good luck, and have fun in this crazy world of ours.

Whats wrong with the cowboys? jets fan myself but still.

Welcome! Also Texas, Montgomery/Houston to be exact! Welcome to the Meat Grinder!

From one Texan to another, welcome mate. Look forward to seeing you around.