Server time: 2017-10-22, 08:27
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Slip

PsiSyndicate's Video

Guest Slip   
Guest Slip

As I am sure a few of you know, PsiSyndicate has started a series on DayZRP. Of course, this is pretty neat and I have no issue with this, it just seems the people that appear in the pilot episode of this series make no effort to roleplay whatsoever.

For reference, the video is below. Seriously, the people he meets do not even attempt to roleplay, one of the first things he mentions (6:00) is that he died on Skalisty Island and was heading back there (Clear NLR breaking?).

After that they find a random ammo crate containing some fairly high value weaponry, personally I have never seen one of these in game but maybe that was something to do with the Invasion event.

[video=youtube]

All in all I believe the general theme of the people in the video give the roleplaying aspect of this server a bad name, I hope people don't take this as me trying to get people punished as I only wish to see other peoples opinions on this matter.

Comrade Deg    13

Kinda cool I just hopefully doesn't attract the wrong type of people.

Guest Fury   
Guest Fury

We are going to have so many whitelists on this server

Guest Slip   
Guest Slip

We are going to have so many whitelists on this server

I only hope people that join do not see the people in the video as being the average player.

Guest Fury   
Guest Fury

Yeah i know exactly what you mean, like if we could get some more serious roleplayers in his nect video that would be great

I'm sure if he continue his serie, he will encounter more serious roleplayer.

We will see in the next videos.

Guest Demarcus King   
Guest Demarcus King

Yeah I seen the video, and I was quite annoyed when the person he met spoke in voice chat saying he died and still went back to pick up his loot from his dead corpse.

ElDubya    0

As I am sure a few of you know, PsiSyndicate has started a series on DayZRP. Of course, this is pretty neat and I have no issue with this, it just seems the people that appear in the pilot episode of this series make no effort to roleplay whatsoever.

For reference, the video is below. Seriously, the people he meets do not even attempt to roleplay, one of the first things he mentions is that he died on Skalisty Island and was heading back there (Clear NLR breaking?).

All in all I believe the general theme of the people in the video give the roleplaying aspect of this server a bad name, I hope people don't take this as me trying to get people punished as I only wish to see other peoples opinions on this matter.

I agree. I am not the best RP'er by any means, but at least I try and

roleplay at every opportunity. Pity Lewis didn't get mixed up with CLF or ZZ when they were around. That would have made for a better video to showcase the server.

Jukki    1

Heh. Everyone was in berenzino. Thats the reason he cant find anyone

About the nlr. If you die due to a glitch you are allowed to return back.

Guest Slip   
Guest Slip

For reference, the video is below. Seriously, the people he meets do not even attempt to roleplay, one of the first things he mentions is that he died on Skalisty Island and was heading back there (Clear NLR breaking?).

I agree. I am not the best RP'er by any means, but at least I try and

roleplay at every opportunity. Pity Lewis didn't get mixed up with CLF or ZZ when they were around. That would have made for a better video to showcase the server.

Yeah, I am by no means beefing myself up as I am very much in the same boat as you. I just feel that these guys didn't try whatsoever D:

(Sadly, Zagori Zármuteki have departed this server :( But CLF are obviously still about to ensure Chernarus's freedom xD)

ElDubya    0

(Sadly, Zagori Zármuteki have departed this server :( But CLF are obviously still about to ensure Chernarus's freedom xD)

Let's hope CLF kidnap him soon then. And as strange as that sounds, I mean it in the nicest possible way :)

Guest Slip   
Guest Slip

Let's hope CLF kidnap him soon then. And as strange as that sounds, I mean it in the nicest possible way :)

Indeed, make us proud CLF!

We will try our best to find him :D

We always like to interogate the outsiders, especially... the americans ! :)

Guest Slip   
Guest Slip

We will try our best to find him :D

We always like to interogate the outsiders, especially... the americans ! :)

If I find him while roleplaying my Ex-Zagori Zarmuteki character, I will contact the Liberation Front immediately :D

ElDubya    0

Ahhhh, teamwork. It's a wonderful thing! :)

*Lewis ..... oh Lewis ..... Where are you? I think CLF want you to come out and play* :)

Guest Slip   
Guest Slip

*Lewis ..... oh Lewis ..... Where are you? I think CLF want you to come out and play* :)

3697447_o.gif

Sin    127

Soon

Well, shouldn't he have a forum account? Then I'm sure he will see this. Hey Lewis!

I thought the same thing about that other famous guy that did a livestream. Lirik or something. What was even worse is that he wasn't even trying to be serious.

Guest Slip   
Guest Slip

New people will be joining by the hundreds thinking "CLF & S-GRU can KOS eachother because they are the 'main clans'", "If you dont honk while entering trade post you will be shot because people think you are a bandit" and that it is perfectly ok to OOC all the time.

Whoever the people he met were, please reread these.

Maybe comment on his video and get everyone to like the comment? Or we could send him a private message on YT.

Guest Slip   
Guest Slip

Commenting on a video with that amount of comments coming in per second will acomplish nothing =p

Commenting on a video with that amount of comments coming in per second will acomplish nothing =p

Not if we all like that specific comment. It only needs a couple of likes to get on top, and if that happens, more likes will follow automatically.

I just think that this could be very good for the server, but only if Lewis sets the right example for his fans. And for that, we have to set the right example for Lewis.

I've watched 17 minutes of the video now and the only problem I have with it is that guy saying he's breaking NLR. I think the rest is fine because he's new to the server and they're just telling him how everything works. Although they did give out some wrong information such as there only being 2 main clans and how they can KOS each other.

I've watched 17 minutes of the video now and the only problem I have with it is that guy saying he's breaking NLR. I think the rest is fine because he's new to the server and they're just telling him how everything works. Although they did give out some wrong information such as there only being 2 main clans and how they can KOS each other.

Lewis got the wrong idea himself too. You can't kill someone after he killed you, even if it is within 6 hours. That's breaking of the NLR.

If he would just hang around on the forums for a while, read reports and such, he will get a much better idea of what is and isn't allowed.

And they didn't really give Lewis the right impression. "What are you roleplaying as now?" - "I can't remember..." -_- I wish Lewis encountered CLF or S-GRU or something.