Server time: 2017-10-17, 20:36
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
-KG-

Hacks/Abuse

-KG-    0

Sometimes some stuff on this server really worries me...Ive had a tent for a while which AMAZINGLY has been safe for a while, and just recently sikki posted a video of me accidently hitting him with a sniper shot, in the comments i mentioned that the rangefinder said 1136m on that hit.

I stashed the rangefinder in my tent for when i was playing alone, just for safety(dont want to run into an infected mike tyson with that in my inventory). And what do ya now, less than 7 hours after that post my range finder is stolen from the tent, only the rangefinder...M40A3 sniper rifle, M4A1 Holo SD and a few other things were left alone.

Most dodgy in my opinion...

Guest WaltteriH   
Guest WaltteriH

Yeah. Same.

Jerry    22

Perhaps one of your teammates grabbed them without telling you and has not been on since?

Guest Marcus Williams   
Guest Marcus Williams

As this sounds weird, I honestly wouldn't call it hacks or abuse. There is the possibility that someone did find it and they didn't have any room for the guns because their inventory is full or they don't have anything to put it in.

-KG-    0

Doubt legion took it since this was my personal tent with only my stuff in it that not even half of legion knew about.

Jerry    22

Lone survivors don't often carry the bag space required to pillage a tent in one go, I remember one time the guns in my tent just slowly disappeared. (While I was transferring everything to a new location)

Guest Marcus Williams   
Guest Marcus Williams

Lone survivors don't often carry the bag space required to pillage a tent in one go, I remember one time the guns in my tent just slowly disappeared. (While I was transferring everything to a new location)

^This. A lone survivor could've easily just picked up those rangefinders because they didn't have any binos or something. I myself carry two weapons with me at all times, one close range and another for long range.

-KG-    0

In the case of that i personally most likely would have swapped something for the M40A3 since that is a rare sniper rifle...

Dottastic    0

I know who did it,

Donoke obviously, Boris has all the proof just ban him..

Tortov    0

Honestly I don't think this thread will get anywhere other than hack/abuse accusations, KG if you suspect someone then you should PM a GM or Admin.

Guest Marcus Williams   
Guest Marcus Williams

In the case of that i personally most likely would have swapped something for the M40A3 since that is a rare sniper rifle...

That's your personal opinion. The somebody that went through your tent probably already has the gun they want or something.

-KG-    0

Honestly I don't think this thread will get anywhere other than hack/abuse accusations, KG if you suspect someone then you should PM a GM or Admin.

I would if i had any clue or evidence of what happened, but i cant prove maphacks and if it is down to abuse i could be sending the PM to the person involved :P i just figured this way everybody can see it.

If i had any evidence i would take it up with the staff, but i cant and i will not accuse anyone i just wanted to voice my thoughts so that everybody could keep their eyes and ears open!