Server time (UTC): 2019-11-15, 19:20
Deer Isle Purge
ONGOING | 2019-11-15 00:01:00 (server time) | Ends in 1 hour, 39 minutes | Deer Isle Server | PvP
Sign in to follow this  
Clare

Do you have any piercings/tattoos?

Very curious to know many people here have body modifications, such as piercings & tattoos!

I personally have 8 piercings and no tattoos.

6 lobe ear piercings (not stretched, 3 on each side), my bottom left lip pierced, and YESTERDAY I went out and got my tongue pierced... So no talking for a couple days :(

Guest Mak

I don't have any of those yet, planning on getting a tattoo a friend made for me soon tho.

350x450http://i.imgur.com/bDvYagL.jpg[/img]

One tattoo so far, dying for another one. It reads VIRTVS (Virtus, no "u" in traditional Latin), which is one of the Roman virtues.

Was done by one of my old neighbours, gotta go see him and his partners again when I figure out what I want next.

Considering this actually....

Perhaps NSFW

I'm kidding lol

edit-2328-1404324331-24.jpg

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-Tattoo-thread-Show-us-your-ink

There's already a thread for Tattoos, so maybe make this thread for piercings specifically.

Forgot about that thread, posted mine there as well. If this thread changes to just piercings, I'll gladly remove my post from here.

I have multiple piercings...through my heart 3

Guest Vittoria

I have multiple piercings...through my heart 3

macbrine2 edgy

Got a couple scars from knife wounds, marked on my thumb and feet does that count?

Im getting a tattoo on my back once I enter the army

9 piercings and 4 tattoos

And a streched earlobe 18mm

480436_10151482970764788_147760925_n.jpg?oh=cb8d17d593307ef916bde2f4c06b74da&oe=56A83983

Worst-Tattoo-58.jpg

My own design. I want it retouched to look more like a carving in stone when I have the money.

MTh25Wj.jpg

One tattoo - it's an iris (flower) and a small frog named a "coqui". The flower represents my mom since that was her name and the frog represents where I'm from (Puerto Rico). Located on my hip.

3 piercings (not counting my ears) - lip, nose and cartilage.

Got a couple scars from knife wounds, marked on my thumb and feet does that count?

Im getting a tattoo on my back once I enter the army

Welcome to the scar club 

We should make an group called "scars"

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Not including my ears, all I have is a belly button ring. Getting a little tattoo of the African continent somewhere soon, but don't know where to put it yet, where I can look at it for memories but it's not obvious to most.

2 piercings in my left ear, second unuseable as it has healed up partially. Don't have anything in them most of the time.

I dont think they are good for human body.

Explain why

Check them; Eczema, pearl, urticaria, and skin edams and some of the tatto ink includes carcinogenic material and causes some traumatic effect.