Server time: 2018-08-20, 03:07

Sign in to follow this  
Dimrock

Loot

I looked around a couple of the forums an the FAQ's but couldn't find a answer. How often does the loot reset in dayzrp I've been playing for maybe a week now really just looking for a better gun or a hunting backpack an each day I login the loot around me hasn't changed its still the same stuff even after a server restart. I've run the coast from elecktro to cherno to balota, to prison island to milbase to zeleno to miltents to vybor/milbase to NW to novya an over that time failed to find anything better then a mountain backpack or trumpet. I've backtracked a couple times to see if loot changed but nothing has. So how often does loot change in DayzRP if at all

/moved to questions

/moved to questions

Sorry about that I thought if it should go into questions or standalone but I'm new to forums in general so I wasn't quite sure an just took a chance. Wont let it happen again ;)

The CLE is active. CLE = Central Loot Economy. There is no loot reset, no new loot after restart. Short story: Loot appears/respawns in real-time. When some area is high traffic the loot won't spawn there, but will spawn in low traffic areas. Here's the video explaining it:

Edit: It may be a little bit out of date but explains how does CLE work.

[video=youtube]

From my experience if you don't get a gun from a body then its good luck to find an automatic in a spawn. As for when it respawns, i have found it can be instant (picked up an item and another item spawned in its place) or random. Loot is actually spawning where it should spawn finally so you won't be finding assault rifles in houses, only will be found in military areas/buildings.

Best place to look our for places to loot is on the reddit sub forum since there is a greater number of people posting about loot in there.

Does this help/answer your question?

From my experience if you don't get a gun from a body then its good luck to find an automatic in a spawn. As for when it respawns, i have found it can be instant (picked up an item and another item spawned in its place) or random. Loot is actually spawning where it should spawn finally so you won't be finding assault rifles in houses, only will be found in military areas/buildings.

Best place to look our for places to loot is on the reddit sub forum since there is a greater number of people posting about loot in there.

Does this help/answer your question?

Yes you an the video above you helped a lot! thank you!

Yes you an the video above you helped a lot! thank you!

Glad it helped! Solved.

Check where people often wouldn't check for gear. That's where I have been finding the better items.

Or, simply try not to find what you're looking for. There's a trick that the Dayz Gods play on survivors - If you are looking for it, you will not find it. If you're not looking for it, you will find it.

Break the system, break the game.