Server time: 2017-08-22, 16:59

Sign in to follow this  
Robbin

Bus Rides

Robbin    0

Although I would never dare step into the shoes of the legendary Red Coat, I have been pondering this for a while now. I have fixed one bus already and may be looking over the routes that have been used in order to get to know them. This will just be something for an alt character when I'm not with S-GRU. I already helped a guy called Kony out yesterday, while my majestic bus was on it's maiden voyage, and helped him out a bit. My question would be:

Is there interest in an (almost daily) bus route, a la RedCoat, on Chernarus? I just really enjoyed the way he posted up the story and I need to have something to do when I'm playing solo.

Also, feel free to tell stories of RedCoat and what you enjoyed about him/what you would expect from a possible new bus driver.

Guest Alpha   
Guest Alpha

Why not just join RedCoat then? I think they could use some more bus drivers

Clintbet    0

Redcoat? I remember him. One time, I saw him driving his bus into some scrubble somewhere near Rogovo, so his front left tire popped. The bus was filled with starving children who's had their families and homes crushed by the horrible outbreak. Redcoat took a deep breath before lifting up the bus with his left arm, and successfully changed tired with the his other arm.

He is a legend. Nobody knows exactly where he went. Some say that he ventured north, to find the source of the outbreak.

Others say he went south to the African shorelines to get rid of the Pirates.

But, personally, I believe he's dining with Queen Elizabeth II.

Ruffboi    0

Why not just join RedCoat then? I think they could use some more bus drivers

He's not even around anymore.

His services was quite useful, so yes, a bus driving around would indeed be warmly accepted.

Guest Alpha   
Guest Alpha

Redcoat? I remember him. One time, I saw him driving his bus into some scrubble somewhere near Rogovo, so his front left tire popped. The bus was filled with starving children who's had their families and homes crushed by the horrible outbreak. Redcoat took a deep breath before lifting up the bus with his left arm, and successfully changed tired with the his other arm.

He is a legend. Nobody knows exactly where he went. Some say that he ventured north, to find the source of the outbreak.

Haha what

You just went full Reaper.

ChernaBus    32

Aaah, I have indeed had the pleasure of dining with Her Majesty. 'Twas upon a warm summer's eve that I partook of crumpets and rich-tea biscuits after recieving my MBE for services rendered to the post-apocalyptic public transport industry.

Her Maj' leaned over in her chair, teacup and saucer in one hand, stroking her panting corgis with the other, and said how brave it was of me to exceed my orders, to stay in Chernarus and bring free bus travel to those who had none. To blast patriotic tunes such as 'British Grenadiers', without regard for the swarming, wretched undead who sought to feast upon me, or the malicious bandits who forever sought to usurp my driver's seat. I could, and would not allow it. They don't have Class D categories on their driver's liscences. They could crash and kill themselves.

"I say, Mr RedCoat" Queen Elizabeth began, raising an eyebrow with concern, "It must have been bally chilly over there."

Stood before her, my flourescent jacket clean and pressed, I said that I didn't mind, that I was quite warm. I said that my zeal for King and Country (and driving buses really fast round corners, making the tires go SCREEEEE! SCREEEE!) kept me warm.

God bless Her Maj', and God bless Old England!

EDIT: Forgot the 'Huzzah!' at the end.