Server time: 2018-08-20, 12:32

Sign in to follow this  
Ellie

Electricity Grid System! W.I.P

"With base building and barricading, electricity in general provides useful functionality. Utilization of electricity for lighting up environment around camp, house interiors or whole public lighting of village, prevention of spoiling raw food and bloodbags in fridges, cooking meals with electric stoves in houses, defense against intruders with electric fences, allowing communication from radio stations or PA systems, recharging vehicle batteries and other possible applications."

bQsgb7b.jpg

DcUExRO.jpg

1mD8Zjv.jpg

I dont know about you guys, but im SUPER exited for this.

F yeah I'm pumped. Nice

Looks cool can't wait for it to be implemented.

Gas stations are going to be really important in the future with people needing to keep generators going in their camps. Cant wait to see people fight over them :P

You have a point there. Battle of the gas stations.

This is awesome! another step towards basebuilding.

Light up towns will be awesome, can't wait for it.

Could you share the link if where you found it with us? :)

This is awesome! another step towards basebuilding.

Light up towns will be awesome, can't wait for it.

Could you share the link if where you found it with us? :)

Absolutely :)

http://www.dayztv.com/pic/dayz-electricity-grid-system-generator-lights-extension-cord-w-i-p-preview/

This sounds awesome but imagine this with hordes of zombies when they'll finally appear. :D I can easily imagine such lighten up city being a really big bait for the infected.

Pretty soon we'll be able to have base-building implemented. I'm hyped for this to be implemented.

Awesome!

It's going to be an exciting new world for Chernarus. You'll have towns and encampments that'll do their damndest to be free of walkers, and an unforgiving countryside full of predators and roaming hordes. The sharp divide between those who are rebuilding civilization and those who rough it out will be even starker.

meh another 2years maybe..give or take

Ok, circled the date in my calendar. Can't wait!

I have to say that I really like how the game is developing. Maybe the pace is not the best but still. And electricity in a small town would be so awesome. Life coming back to towns... But I've always been a fan of traveling during night with my famous quote 'Where are my lamps?'.

This is exciting news! I wonder if you will be able to hear generators on in the distance, or if gas stations will have a finite amount of fuel, and once it's gone, that's it?

Looks promising. I have to agree with Derrick as well, that despite the pace of the development - It's going the direction I want it to, it is slowly, but surely, becoming the game I've always wanted. Especially over the last few months.

I really want to just light up a small barrier arena and make those I throw in it fight to the death all gladiator style! :D

I really want to just light up a small barrier arena and make those I throw in it fight to the death all gladiator style! :D

I can't decide if I should make a Fight Club or a Thunderdome joke.

Guest CUDA

Yeah I am very excited about the flood lights.

Cant wait for this! If you're the type of person who likes to set up their 'home' in a isolated part of the map, or if you've found a actual house that is very out of the way, then this will be amazing for those people.

Pretty soon we'll be able to have base-building implemented. I'm hyped for this to be implemented.

I'd love to see prison island lit up when this comes out

Gladiator pit. Would be amazing!

Knowing my luck.. I'm gonna end up dying from getting electrocuted...

*insert sad song here*

[video=youtube]

Done.

[video=youtube]

Done.

This sounds more like a celebration then a sad song