Server time: 2018-08-16, 04:33 WE ARE RECRUITING

Sign in to follow this  
Volke

The Bachelorette Of Chernarus

I love this! Volke, you are my hero for churning out these events!

I'd love to participate, but come on, that wouldn't be fair to everyone else. Mostly, cause I'd be so bad I'd make everyone else look so damn good.

If you would like another camera man or something, let me know. I'd love to do something like that (assuming I haven't killed my bndwith yet for my internet), and can actually attend.

See maybe Madison should be the next Bachelorette :P

Fear not, Bill will out live you all haha!

I doubt you would have any woman capable of getting through to him, plus one around his age too :P

*sigh* Ah Bill..

p.s he's not old just experienced

I do believe Rose got through to him. Bill isn't as cold hearted as you like to pretend he is ;)

Bill is an old fogey ;) don't let people tell you otherwise. MADDY WILL NOT BE THE NEXT BACHELORETTE NO D; , MaddyxReiner.... RIP <3

Three of the pestilence brotherhood are contestants, I hope this wont cause internal conflict.

Three of the pestilence brotherhood are contestants, I hope this wont cause internal conflict.

It'll be epic. That's for sure

The amount of melodramatic testosterone, I can smell it in the air already. If it doesn't break down into absolute idiocy it'll be great. Let's hope for the best.

Im a winner already :D

*cough* no way.. *cough*

*cough* no way.. *cough*

We all Know im a fantastic Soul

Being around me is always a Win <3 :D

*cough* no way.. *cough*

By win you mean, you always win a finger ?

*cough* no way.. *cough*

By win you mean, you always win a finger

The OOC :hat: wow I am so enjoyable to be around

By win you mean, you always win a finger

The OOC :hat: wow I am so enjoyable to be around

You know I love you :D

-snip-

Too bad Michael can't compete, I'd feel he'd have a bloody good chance. ;)

Over my dead body. <3

It's easier to ask forgiveness anyways....

UPDATE - WE HAVE OUR 10 BACHELORS, HOWEVER MORE CAN STILL APPLY. AT THAT POINT - AUDREY WILL CHOOSE THE TOP 10 BACHELORS SHE FEELS MOST FIT FOR THE SHOW.

The amount of melodramatic testosterone, I can smell it in the air already. If it doesn't break down into absolute idiocy it'll be great. Let's hope for the best.

Don't worry lad, I got a few mosin rounds ;)

Well hopefully I will make it, it's a 90% chance that I will make it. So unless I die or a war breaks out (Balkans ya never know) I should be there, best of lucks with the event either way, it sounds like it will be a good and funny thing to watch :)

Well hopefully I will make it, it's a 90% chance that I will make it. So unless I die or a war breaks out (Balkans ya never know) I should be there, best of lucks with the event either way, it sounds like it will be a good and funny thing to watch :)

It'll be 10 times more fun with you there :D

It'll be 10 times more fun with you there :D

You say that but I can bet you I will be sitting in a corner with a bag of potatoes and watch the show, Miroslav needs to relax from time to time :D

Please tell me someone is going to stream this. This is a gem and should be recorded and stored for all of history to know and see.

Please tell me someone is going to stream this. This is a gem and should be recorded and stored for all of history to know and see.

Yes there will be. TheLexiLu (Audrey) is going to stream it on the actual day.

Am I allowed to "Accidentally" misfire and kill a few to make the event go faster?

:troll:

It is certainly being streamed/recorded by a few people. You can send a PM if you wish to come spectate/participate the show :)

Am I allowed to "Accidentally" misfire and kill a few to make the event go faster?

I will personally chop your head off

:troll: