Server time: 2017-10-20, 16:19
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Blizzard

Trade post 1.0 in Taviana

Blizzard    0

Now what i have planned for this is more of an event, as we get more people Me and a few others will give out "Missions" while at the trade post, based off those missions and the gear and supplies collected from them. After the people gather enough stuff for the trade post and it gets more and more inhabited I will make gradual realistic upgrades to the tp. hopefully it will enforce more community interaction in the server aswell.

any ways here are all the pics for tradepost 1.0

P2vF9fm.jpg

Ew8B9kr.jpg

4MQXdQL.jpg

mVLStsE.jpg

Cr1oKDf.jpg

RZdgDnX.jpg

9Wu37xg.jpg

ZhPts5Y.jpg

8k5ewJG.jpg

3CmlskM.jpg

There Is more in the album so make sure you look at all 15 pics

Guest Fury   
Guest Fury

Nice work blizzard

looks nice, Good job

Guest Slip   
Guest Slip

I like the look of it, but those sandbags look so restrictive, maybe make it more open so you can walk through gaps in sandbags.

I am also sure there is room for one more parking space? 2 doesn't seem enough, but who knows =p

Good work Blizzard :)

Blizzard    0

well the plan was to expand it more if i see it get used more, then ill add more stuff, its made to look small and home made, not ment to look like a base

Tomeran    3

Looks very nice, good work blizzard! I like the way you've integrated the TP into the Church ruins, and I very much support your idea of gradually expanding it through events and resource-gathering efforts.

Rolle    2953

Looks good, but small gaps in the sandbags would be nice, you you don't have jump over them all the time. :)

Blizzard    0

alright then ill make gaps into it, but that was the only thing keeping the few zombies out if someone smashes the front door

Guest Slip   
Guest Slip

alright then ill make gaps into it, but that was the only thing keeping the few zombies out if someone smashes the front door

Zombies being a slight danger could be a nice part of this trade post, plus as me and Rolle mentioned the sandbags look pretty restrictive =p

Blizzard    0

ok we will try that for sure, imma like to be on watch and find other people to "hire" for the tradepost watch.

Blizzard    0

sandbags are set and ill add what looks to be a quickly fixed break in the wall, anything else anyone would like to suggest before i submit more pics

TrilbyAsh    6

Depending on how much traffic this thing gets, I may send a TPD member or two to keep an eye on this, although for the time being, our focus is RP1. :3

Prospero    0

Looks great, I'll move my donation weapons stash here next time I'm online.

I don't suppose we could have a weapons crate and something for medical supplies can we?

Blizzard    0

im hopeing to make another one for the rp1 tradepost aswell but employer worked hard on it so maby we should just keep that one there and work on this for the event idea, if it goes well then well see if it can go there. in the mean time it will take 4 tents full of wood for me to upgrade the tradepost amog other things