Server time: 2017-08-19, 15:00

Sign in to follow this  
Guest rwkta

Car's in tp

Guest rwkta   
Guest rwkta

Can you take a player's car from the tp when he or she is there.

Guest King Turo   
Guest King Turo

Yes. But they can kill you if they witness it

Sky    1

As far as I know, the rule for TP specifically is that if you leave your vehicle unattended, its free game. If you see a vehicle in TP that no one is near, I'd advise asking in voice/text chat first, just to cover your own ass. If no one responds then its free property.

Khardia    0

Exactly what Sky said. If someone else says the vehicle is his property, you can't take it as no hostile actions can be dealt inside TP.

I suggest you ask all around "who's vehicle is this" and do it frequently (once per 2 minutes) for 10 minutes. Then you're safe.

Use this with common sense. If you see someone afk in the parking slot (being afk in TP is bad, but still) don't ask around. Same thing if you know the vehicle is someone's property.

This rule (claiming vehicle) is only for TOTALLY unclaimed vehicles. That's the only way to get a vehicle that isn't yours out of TP.

Guest rwkta   
Guest rwkta

Ok thanks alot guys.

Powdermen    0

Owh, and you can only take/steal cars 10 minutes after the restart right? I thought a car had to be not claimed for 10 minutes if you'd want to take it.

Right?

Sin    114

After a restart, give it a little more time. Some people might have trouble getting back in game.

Sign in to follow this