Server time: 2017-08-19, 05:42

Sign in to follow this  
grumgtiii

Grums Story

grumgtiii    0

Upon the Infection Outbreak, Me and a friend where on holiday in the small village of Kamenka. casually relaxing strolling around the country side, Basically doing what you do on holiday. A few Dayz into the Holiday we noticed things where quickly going Arie.

People had cold and flu like symptoms, which became worse and worse. Bleeding from the mouth and nose, Some even crying tears. It was at this time my friend and i decided it was time to leave.

We grabbed our Rented ATV and started the long drive Towards the docks in Elektro, We soon realized this was more than we first anticipated.

Bodies strung across the road like rags. Blood everywhere.

It was then i got my first glimpse of what i can only describe as Death on legs. Its skin was horribly mutated and the smell was rancid. it was hunched over a dead body and seemed to be eating it.

My friend and i just looked at each other in Horror. As we got closer to Elektro we saw what can only be described as herds of theses walking dead things. They soon heard out ATV and quickly gained their attention.

We put the pedal to the metal but unfortunately the roads where blocked and we picked up a puncture, there was only one thing for it..RUN. We managed to Get to the docks only to Find no boats, no people. Nothing but Death.

We decided to make a plan and head north towards the airfields that's we'd seen out on our travels. Only wed have to make it on foot, with nothing to defend ourselfs or to survive the mass onslaught, We had no choice staying put was certain death.

We Started to head out of Elektro and quickly became overwhelmed buy the amount of Death strung about the streets. Walking dead where everywhere and it was becoming unsafe to travel on foot.

Just as we thought we where in the clear we heard screaming coming from behinde, We turn..Walking Death everywhere....RUN....

This was the last i saw of my freind. My only hope is that he has headed north in search of a plane, Or anyway way out this madness.

I need to keep moving North in search of my freind. We need to Get home to our Famillys.

I can only hope Hes ok and that i find a way north, Or find other survivors for help.

Upon the Infection Outbreak, Me and a friend where on holiday in the small village of Kamenka. casually relaxing strolling around the country side, Basically doing what you do on holiday. A few Dayz into the Holiday we noticed things where quickly going Arie.

People had cold and flu like symptoms, which became worse and worse. Bleeding from the mouth and nose, Some even crying tears. It was at this time my friend and i decided it was time to leave.

We grabbed our Rented ATV and started the long drive Towards the docks in Elektro, We soon realized this was more than we first anticipated.

Bodies strung across the road like rags. Blood everywhere.

It was then i got my first glimpse of what i can only describe as Death on legs. Its skin was horribly mutated and the smell was rancid. it was hunched over a dead body and seemed to be eating it.

My friend and i just looked at each other in Horror. As we got closer to Elektro we saw what can only be described as herds of theses walking dead things. They soon heard out ATV and quickly gained their attention.

We put the pedal to the metal but unfortunately the roads where blocked and we picked up a puncture, there was only one thing for it..RUN. We managed to Get to the docks only to Find no boats, no people. Nothing but Death.

We decided to make a plan and head north towards the airfields that we'd seen out on our travels. Only wed have to make it on foot, with nothing to defend ourselfs or to survive the mass onslaught, We had no choice staying put was certain death.

We Started to head out of Elektro and quickly became overwhelmed buy the amount of Death strung about the streets. Walking dead where everywhere and it was becoming unsafe to travel on foot.

Just as we thought we where in the clear we heard screaming coming from behind, We turn..Walking Death everywhere....RUN....

This was the last i saw of my friend. My only hope is that he has headed north in search of a plane, Or anyway way out this madness.

I need to keep moving North in search of my friend. We need to Get home to our Family.

I can only hope Hes OK and that i find a way north, Or find other survivors for help.

Guest Soulvex   
Guest Soulvex

He's not ok, he died unfortunately :/

Sign in to follow this