Server time: 2018-02-18, 22:19

Sign in to follow this  
TheTrueHawk

Character's Weapon of choice?

Was the gun he carried before the apocalypse

Has used one since he was thirteen

1.) Winchester Model 70 is preferred, but I will use the Mosin Nagant if the Winchester isn't accessible.

2.) Warden Hollows is the designated Marksman of the Regulators, so he will provide cover-fire and intelligence to all of the other Regulators away from the direct confrontation we might be involved with.

3.) Several months of extended training and successful shots.

M4 with OE stock and RIS handguard with ACOG and standard 30 round STANAG for an authentic USMC issued M4A1 look.

I would have to say for Ray it would be a Ak-74 with a PSO-1 scope and a AK74U buttstock ;)

Or just some plan old Brass knuckles..

1: What is the weapon you use? Jethro prefers shotguns... His favorite being a sawed off. He also usually keeps/collects revolvers (which he refers to as his six shooters)

2: Do you have a roleplay reason why your character uses it? A sawed off shotgun was his preferred weapon while riding... it was the easiest weapon to manage while and accurately blow away rival bikers and gangsters in a "ride-by"... He has dabbled in road rash style cattle prodding and chain whipping as well ;)

3: How much experience does your character have with it? 30 years of crack house clean ups and turf wars?

Strangely Caboose is not allowed weapons...he doesn't know why.

He doesn't go on murderous black out rampages...he just doesn't know what to do with them!

Martin Jensen prefers the akm, it uses the same caliber bullets that he used in the Norwegian military, so the kick from the rifle is familar.

Viktor's main weapon of choice is the SKS. The reason for this is his father had one and he grew very used to using it. Almost his entire childhood was full of shooting lessons, so he is very experienced with this rifle. He is experienced with the Mosin as well, but he prefers the SKS for it's increased clip size and it's faster rate of fire.

Axes! My character is a pansy about guns. Axes take care of the (currently nonexistent) zombies and I never carry enough gear to really get robbed.

Character never really had much experience with guns outside of hunting in the US, and with his right shoulder largely ruined by a infected clawing him, he cant operate anything above a .22 caliber weapon for more than a few shots without extreme pain and thus sticks to his trusty sporter with 10 / 30 round mags for self defense.

Any pistol, my character is from the UK and as guns are illegal he doesn't know how to handle or use anything bigger.

Growing up on a Ranch in the US, my character used his trusted .22 caliber weapon to hunt game on the property. When it came to fending off wildlife on his property (depending on size) He used a .357 caliber Rifle to because of the simplistic design and trusted accuracy.

A single handgun.

My challenge to the shrub wearing, ballistics helmeted, ak/m4/gorka battleship armored "role players" is to try using that as a limit themselves.

Double. Dog. Dare.

atm with my light weight setup,

1911 with a suppressor and an AKM with no buttstock. just to look cool :3

Coyote has two.

1.) Bushmaster M4

2.) It was the weapon handed to him when he landed in Chernarus. Paranoia has left him keeping it hidden most of the time.

3.) Very capable. It was the weapon platform he was trained with, and has gotten many an opportunity to practice its use.

---

1.) Colt M1911

2.) It was given to him by Sergeant Yosyp Kovalenko as a momento to remember home by. Coyote had one like it when he was a dealer back in the States.

3.) Comfortably capable. He's most comfortable with handguns, but still not very used to the size of the .45 Auto round.

I do like my bolt action rifles.

However my new character allows me to use a bit more "advanced" weaponry so my go-to weapons at the moment are pretty much any AK.

1: What is the weapon you use?

My character would a SKS because that is his initials (Simon Kevin Smith)

2: Do you have a roleplay reason why your character uses it?

As I said his initials are 'SKS'

3: How much experience does your character have with it?

He was given it at birth, to be his brother for life.

AKM without a buttstock for that ultimate pirate look....and massive recoil...

Its a weapon my character has used throught his life.

would be it weird to say whatever weapon fits the situation? At the end of the day most my characters would prefer to talk their way out of shit rather then fight. Words being the weapon of choice

I enjoy a mosin, since I like to survey my surroundings before moving around, but in close quarters, nothing beats a good ol' 9mm pistol.