Sign in to follow this  
Bambazoids

Daniël Wilson Ban appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-S1-Green-Mountain-Possible-Underage

Why the verdict is not fair:

Because i am 16 and i have done what i have been asked

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

I know i have a very high voice but i cannot do anything about so i can understand if people think im under age but i have send the proof so i think i have done right.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

to get rid of my temp ban.

What could you have done better?:

Get a lower voice

Hi

While your first pic shows your ID, on the second picture we can´t really see if you are the same person as the pic in your ID shows. If you would re-do this, that would be great.

I know it must be annoying, but in the end it is good for you and us. We can add you to our list and if you should get reported again for possible being underage, we can close it right away by saying that you already proved your age.

Thank you

Hi

While your first pic shows your ID, on the second picture we can´t really see if you are the same person as the pic in your ID shows. If you would re-do this, that would be great.

I know it must be annoying, but in the end it is good for you and us. We can add you to our list and if you should get reported again for possible being underage, we can close it right away by saying that you already proved your age.

Thank you

Hello,

I know i dont look anything like the picture on my id thats because its like 8 years old so a new picture would'nt really help. i could will send a clearer picture of my self if that helps!

//Conor: Picture snipped and provided to Admins

Greets

Hello,

I know i dont look anything like the picture on my id thats because its like 8 years old so a new picture would'nt really help. i could will send a clearer picture of my self if that helps!

//Conor: Picture snipped and provided to Admins

Greets

Thank you for you understanding.

We looked at the pics and your are indeed of age. Thank you for your time and patience.

With this, you will be unbanned from the Servers.

Appeal accpeted.