Server time: 2019-03-22, 03:04 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Roland

Interest in ArmA3: Exile server?

This sounds awesome, already downloading everything. But please could the server for this be a centralized server that would be fair in regards to ping.

Because it is an ArmA 3 server that we have access to the server files for Rolle will probably host it himself like with the DayZRP mod for ArmA 2

This sounds awesome, already downloading everything. But please could the server for this be a centralized server that would be fair in regards to ping.

Ping aint an issue for us aussies :D

This sounds great!

I am trying out the game on public server and can see the possibilities. Until our server is up, where do the Dayzrp crowd hang out? Is there a good server for some survival pve gaming? maybe some RP?

I would love to have a more advanced medical system in there! the "instadoc" is so booring. Maybe like the one in the Frankie Video (ACE?) with treatments for all different wounds, that would be really awesome for us who play medical professionals!

Right now i'm playing on a PVP server. It's got a few mods enabled, like Ryan's Zombies and Demons, CUP weapons, TRYK's uniforms and 1 or 2 more...

This game is so fun, but It'll definately be interesting to see how it'd be with RP.

OvHP9ry.jpg

The admin wants to change maps to Chernarus. I agree, since Altis is pretty much a vacation paradise without duststorms and postprocess fx added to make it seem much more dry.

But i hope for gods sake we can go Esseker and not chernarus....

Esseker is a 1-click download in steam workshop, chernarus is -not-

Esseker is new terrain, chernarus is not.

Esseker was made to look post-apocalyptic, chernarus was not...

Nobody really knows Esseker like the back of their hand yet. In chernarus, most do.

ESSEKER <3

uYoh5qS.jpg

...and all the new stuff on the other side of that hill... :D

-snip-

My vote goes to Esseker as well. Or Namalsk (secretly hoping anyways, love the shit out of that map).

Though what i would like to see more than anything is night times. I don't know if DayZRP has night time (last time i played it was 24/7 daylight), but its necessary for immersion, and the night time in Arma 3 looks absolutely fantastic

Ghost and Satan are working hard on getting the first version of the server done and releasing it for testing to you. I'll notify you when we have a more precise release date :) #HypeTrain

Thanks to Ghost and Satan for trying  to make this work.

And thanks for keeping us updated Rolle.I think everyone is really hyped about this :D

Thank you Ghost and Satan.

Sounds great, thanks Ghost and Satan. I finally purchased Arma 3 last week as well...woohoo.

Ghost and Satan are working hard on getting the first version of the server done and releasing it for testing to you. I'll notify you when we have a more precise release date :) #HypeTrain

Yaaaaaay! Can't wait!

Thanks Ghost and Satan :)

While we wait, here is a funny littke clown car exile edition i recorded last night.

[video=youtube]

The Ghost and The Satan bringing in our next zombie game addiction :D

I'd like to suggest that you use the GEAR mods for uniforms, as opposed to TRYK's poor-quality uniform mod.

Also, Esseker is best. I know it too well now, though.

fQz23b2.gif

great things come to those that wait :P

I'd like to suggest that you use the GEAR mods for uniforms, as opposed to TRYK's poor-quality uniform mod.

Also, Esseker is best. I know it too well now, though.

tumblr_inline_n3ghj9J3u91qcklud.gif

I plan on making a suggestions thread later on when me and Ghost have a working version for release.

GIVE IT TO ME ADHAFHERJKLHRKLAHSERJKLHRJKLAEHESJKEASHFJSKSF HJLD FFKLASDHFJASDHF JKSHFKLASHFJKLE SHRFASJLEHFASE

[video=youtube]

cdeb1a4b63896d52c136f09610a96280418e130abb53c3e27175c3f55e60ecb9.jpg

Soon

I'd play Arma 3 over DayZ any day. It just has potential for way more options then what DayZ standalone allows. Could implement additional mods to enhance gameplay mechanics where as you can't do that with DayZ. Task Force Radio for example, way better voice chat/ radio system then what's in DayZ.

Sign in to follow this