Server time: 2017-10-20, 16:23
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Spotter

Zagori Zarmuteki - Leaving

Spotter    0

Some may have noticed that I resigned as jGM and haven't been active lately. Although some of us may be hopping on from time to time to play with CLF and help them out with events or the like, you likely won't see ZZ or iN tags in game anymore.

I'm not saying goodbye on behalf of each individual member of ZZ. I'm just disbanding the group, and a lot of us aren't going to be playing here anymore.

Much love goes out to CLF, our best friends on the server (IC and OOC). If anyone wants to contact me or the ZZ guys, just send me a message on Skype: tatortodd22

Stay safe, everyone. Make good choices, and eat plenty of potassium.

Really sad that we arrive to this, we saw this coming sadly.

I wish you good luck in your future Spotter and DayZRP community will miss you and all the ZZ members who are leaving us.

This is a big loss for our server, I hope to see you again one day, See you Spotter !

Goz    2

Spotter, I'm sad to see you leave tough I understand the motives behind this call.

My heart is broken as our project will need to be performed only by CLF which won't be that succefull and epic we together could have made.

Members of ZZ/Injected were a remarkable roleplaying group of individuals, thank you for making this place better.

Ferretss    0

Goz pretty much summed it up, you guys were awesome and it really sucks to see you leave, you were a big chunk to the roleplay factor of this server

Spotter    0

Spotter, I'm sad to see you leave tough I understand the motives behind this call.

My heart is broken as our project will need to be performed only by CLF which won't be that succefull and epic we together could have made.

Members of ZZ/Injected were a remarkable roleplaying group of individuals, thank you for making this place better.

If you guys ever need bodies/gunmen to pull something off, we'd be happy to hop on and help. Don't give up the cause!

Ocistete Novy Chernarus!

Jukki    1

Sing. We have to find another mapper now...

Guest Marcus Williams   
Guest Marcus Williams

My heart is broken ),: Injected and ZZ were one of the top role-playing groups on the server, I even commended ZZ RP in one of my discussion threads! You guys always promoted RP and when I was around in-game, I would see nothing but grade A role-play.

I think the whole community can agree that DayZRP has lost some good role-players today. Would also like to add that when you commended me on my RP interrogation with Sir Hawke, I felt quite flattered as I also try to promote RP within the server just like yourselves.

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy wherever you go, and I hope you guys do make a return in the future!

Much love,

Marcus <3

Spotter    0

Sing. We have to find another mapper now...

Sing?

ZeroXiz    0

God dammit, first we lost our drug suppliers and now we loose our brothers.

Best of luck out there, you will be missed.

Daniel    2

whyy?!?!?!

You really took care of everything so good. I'll miss you. Altough we only met once ingame it was still fun :D Or when were talking on ts until 3.30 am in the morning with a bunch of other people after the hacker took controll over my body and shot everyone at tp haha : D

We will all miss you i guess...!

Spotter    0

Sigh*

I thought you meant "Sing! Rejoice! For Spotter is no more!"

Guest Marcus Williams   
Guest Marcus Williams

Sigh*

I thought you meant "Sing! Rejoice! For Spotter is no more!"

Jukki has secret hatred duh duh duh!

Fuck no.

Every time I hear someone say he doesn't like how things have been going lately, I always get scared they will leave. I heard it from you (and Tomeran), and I got even more scared. And now not only you leave, but some of the clan members as well.

Any chance you could come back after some time? To what degree can we change so that you'll return? Can't say I had the pleasure of meeting you in-game, but I know this is the biggest loss since I joined this community.

Good luck!

Nikolai B.    0

Ladies, gentlemen.

It has been very good and very fun. Unfortunately, all things come to an end.

It has been a pleasure fighting to clean Chernarus, alongside our CLF brethren, and it has been fun supplying all of you with drugs as the iNjected.

Sadly, recent events as well as the recent atmosphere has brought my brothers to reconsider their position on the server. I too, personally, am very disgruntled.

I will not be leaving entirely.

While ZZ / [iN] are no more, I look forward to more adventures on DayzRP.

I may not be here as much as I used to, but I will not allow this to impact my playstyle or roleplay value that I bring to the table.

Farewell, Zagorian Sorrows.

Jukki    1

Hmm. Well i gues we have to postpone that meating

Sky    1

Hmm. Well i gues we have to postpone that meating

Sounds kinky

Oh, and good bye to ZZ. Sorry to see you fellas leave. I have a lot of respect for Employer and the work he did with iN.

Sin    127

I love what you've done for the server, but now I hate you for leaving.

Meh, the hate will fade.

P.S. - I did finally make it back to Green Mountain :D Thank you thank you thank you.

Guest Slip   
Guest Slip

Had a great time playing with you over the last week or so, sad to see you leave.

Take care on the new place, and keep those contours lookin' finee spotter ;)

well this sucks, you had many ideas for the map!

Blizzard    0

I was really looking foward to making map related things with you, well good luck in your endeavors.

Guest Investorinski   
Guest Investorinski

Bye, GL in the future!