Persons:

A

B

C

D

Groups:

1 (A;b)

2 (C;d)

Player A KOS'd Player C. He though it wass legit. Since he got killed afterwards by Person D, Person B has now KOS rights on all members of group 2 that where at this place. He kills some members of the group w/o initation since he thinks he has KOS rights due to them killing his groupmember (A).

_______

In a report it turns out the first kill (A vs. C) was KOS and illegal. Was person b behavior now illegal, too?

Rolle    2444

Yes. Maybe. No. Depends on the circuimstances.

Yes. Maybe. No. Depends on the circuimstances.

Its a tough one. It's not entirely fair if, to their knowledge at the time, they thought they were acting within their correct boundaries. I would however expect them to realize and come to terms with their actions. Maybe even offer an apology or provide some compensation.

Retrospect is a bitch and if all the evidence points towards a misunderstanding then people should try work it out together.

If they knew about it though and this was proven, I would push for a punishment on the offender.

Nikolai B.    0

I am no admin, nor moderator, nor GM, but to be honest, if this sort of cluster**** has taken place, i expect all parties to be mature, understand that it was a cluster**** and just move on.

Zhunk    2

"I am no admin, nor moderator, nor GM, but to be honest, if this sort of cluster**** has taken place, i expect all parties to be mature, understand that it was a cluster**** and just move on."

Nikolai B. for GM

+1

Caesar    438

So i've got a question, i don't know if its stated anywhere:

Persons:

A

B

C

D

Groups:

1 (A;b)

2 (C;d)

Player A KOS'd Player C. He though it wass legit. Since he got killed afterwards by Person D, Person B has now KOS rights on all members of group 2 that where at this place. He kills some members of the group w/o initation since he thinks he has KOS rights due to them killing his groupmember (A).

_______

In a report it turns out the first kill (A vs. C) was KOS and illegal. Was person b behavior now illegal, too?

This wouldn't have anything to do with the report on Daniel would it?

Its a tough one, I can see both sides here.

The first rule-break should be dealt with, but after that considering it was not the persons fault for the original situation. I really just don't know.

Reports are retrospective, there is no way to know that the originating event was illegitimate at the time for many situations. Maybe a solution should be do not lay blame and try your best to get the situation to its pre clusterfk situation to the best of your ability and move on.

Sky    1

I am no admin, nor moderator, nor GM, but to be honest, if this sort of cluster**** has taken place, i expect all parties to be mature, understand that it was a cluster**** and just move on.

Pretty much this. The initial offence would be dealt with as usual, and the subsequent offences dismissed as long as there was sufficient evidence to suggest that they were in fact oblivious to any wrong doing on their part.