Server time: 2017-08-17, 11:54

Sign in to follow this  
Guest DrEugenics

Howdy

Guest DrEugenics   
Guest DrEugenics

Hi all, just signed up and I'm so glad I found this community! I'm so tired of the KOS attitude that seems to plague every single server these days, looking forward to playing with people who actually want to cooperate and play DayZ how it should be played

EDIT: by the way, both of the mod download links seems to be dead when I try them, does anyone have an alternate location (tried both the google docs and dropbox link) or am I doing something wrong?

EDIT: by the way, both of the mod download links seems to be dead when I try them, does anyone have an alternate location (tried both the google docs and dropbox link) or am I doing something wrong?

Are you still having issue when downloading the mod ?

For me, the both link are working.

Try again with the direct link of dropbox, if you are still not able to download it, I will upload it for you on a other website.

Goodluck,

Guest DrEugenics   
Guest DrEugenics

Thanks for the replies guys, it may just be my connection at work being flakey. I'll try it again when I get home, i've got to get my whitelist request sorted this evening anyway.

Looking forward to this experience, i've not done much RP in the past but I'm very keen to develop a character and be part of a more engaging world

One quick question, is it best to pick an actual name for my character or am I OK to RP with my regular username?

EDIT: Got the download working, my works DNS server has decided to take the day off thank christ for 8.8.8.8

Sky    1

Your username is fine, as long as its nothing silly with random capital letters and numbers, etc.

Khardia    0

Your username is fine, as long as its nothing silly with random capital letters and numbers, etc.

This.

Pretty much means that as long as your username is RP-acceptable, you can use it In-Game, which is what most people do :)

Welcome to the server! If you need anythinf, feel free to ask :)

Good luck out there!

Guest DrEugenics   
Guest DrEugenics

Thanks for all the info and the warm welcome, can't wait to get started