Server time: 2017-08-22, 13:08

Sign in to follow this  
Goz

Role Playing Items

Goz    2

Hey,

We have a great addon out there that would be a brilliant addition to dayzrp mod.

Thing is, the addon doesn't contain ingame 3d models for objects. We could still maybe implement those items in mod, but it would be nice to have their ingame representation too instead of 'Green military bag' model.

I would like to ask community - is there any of you with spare time/know-how/will to help us out by making some of models?

Guest Maracuchote300   
Guest Maracuchote300

Call PSP

Jerry    19

What a silly suggestion! stop trying to enhance our experience on the server already! geeezz.....

I have 3D max, zbrush & mudbox for modeling 3D stuff. Not sure how useful I'd be though, getting busy with work.

Tortov    0

Am I right in saying that the models are built around a net format? By this I mean a flat image which the client uses code to interpret and form a 3d graphic model.

But yeah, why not, particularly considering the vast number of items included.

Blizzard    0

would be great to put in the random camps i built, it would be like a prize lol

-KG-    0

Next time i disarm Freeman during a robbery:

*takes off backback and slowly drops duct tape, camcorder, condoms, playboy mag and baby wipes on the ground before I rip off my belt* and say "on your knees, bitch."

:D

Tortov    0

*takes off backback and slowly drops duct tape, camcorder, condoms, playboy mag and baby wipes on the ground before I rip off my belt* and say "on your knees, bitch."

Freeman might commit suicide before that happens, KG :)

Osaka    15

DRzAndre    0

Just asking when you donated for that skin do u get the skin on spawn or do u have to find it somehwere after death

Skates    0

Heck yes. So much support. This would be a great addition to other items and in addition I seem to be the only one who carries toilet paper in this server. Items like these will help add character to the people in the game. I'm all for it.

Goz    2

3d artists - come here and help us out. We have cookies ! :D

Guest losif kristanski   
Guest losif kristanski

an actual use of toilet paper lol. and maybe an PDA that would be pretty cool and like it could be used as a radio for long distance chat. instead of teamspeak would add alot more depth.

Heck yes. So much support. This would be a great addition to other items and in addition I seem to be the only one who carries toilet paper in this server. Items like these will help add character to the people in the game. I'm all for it.

yes just yes i totally want toilet paper to have a use to also things like tin cans being melted down into dirty ammo would be cool.

Samdo123    0

A lot of these items would help enhance the RP in the server. But there are things like Pepsi and Coke that would need to be changed in the code of the mod so things don't overlap, and or get extremely confusing when you pick up a coke.

3d artists - come here and help us out. We have cookies ! :D

I already offered, Goz!

Sign in to follow this