Server time: 2017-10-23, 17:11
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Guest AsOiX

Identity 2017

Guest AsOiX   
Guest AsOiX

Hello guys! I have a very strong opinion on how this should become a DayZRP, or, Identity RP, server (;

This appears to be one of the most ambitious games that I've seen, and If they pull this off, this could be the RP game of the decade. I believe this would fit completely within DayZRP's serious role-playing guidelines, and I feel like this would easily pull off success, with existing members, aswell as new ones. This game is made by the makers of Altis Life, on Arma 3.

This video will explain all what this game is going to be about. It is currently under development, and has passed kickstarter and has started being created. This game is also being backed by other companies aswell, because let's be real here, a game like this costs more than $500,000 to make. I hope you all agree with me, because this is the RP game that I've always been looking for. 

This game is also hoping to achieve a minimum of 300+ players per instance, greater, if allowed.

[video=youtube]

Rolle    2979

It's being made by people who created a popular Altis Life mod. Meh, there's a huge difference between creating a mod for a game with extensive scripting and API and creating a new game from scratch with such ambitious goals. I'll believe it when I see it.

Guest AsOiX   
Guest AsOiX

It's being made by people who created Altis Life. Meh, there's a huge difference between creating a mod for a game with extensive scripting and API and creating a new game from scratch with such ambitious goals. I'll believe it when I see it.

Right, as I said, ambitious, I know.

But, if all they said becomes true, is it a possiblity, that's all I want to know :P

Flapjack    66

As much as I love the sound of this, it's just way too ambitious for my liking. I'm not going to get myself all excited for something that's so unlikely to work out. However, yes, if some miracle occurs, then I'm sure up for it.

It's being made by people who created a popular Altis Life mod. Meh, there's a huge difference between creating a mod for a game with extensive scripting and API and creating a new game from scratch with such ambitious goals. I'll believe it when I see it.

Hm, sounds familiar huh? Nearly two years into development with Dayz and we're literally playing in feces. Not gonna get too hyped about this. If they can pull it off, I'm in. Till then, good luck.

If this becomes a thing, all i gotta say is... RIP current computer. :(

Boston    785

If this becomes a thing, all i gotta say is... RIP current computer. :(

True.

I hope they can program it to run better than Altis Life. :P

Definitely looks exciting, though!

Like a more realistic GTA Online...

Guest AsOiX   
Guest AsOiX

Hm, sounds familiar huh? Nearly two years into development with Dayz and we're literally playing in feces. Not gonna get too hyped about this. If they can pull it off, I'm in. Till then, good luck.

Playing in feces? If the game is bad why are you even playing it then? lol

I get that they're developing slow, but I'd rather have it done right than a bunch of shitty micro updates with massive bugs that ruin the whole game.

JarmanIV    1

hes not wrong bruh the code is spaghetti and there's tons of bugs i think that's what he meant by playing in feces