Server time: 2017-10-23, 21:01
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
AmpCanGame

Mountain Cannibals [39 min]

AmpCanGame    0

TDShpVF.png

Just going to leave this quick little paragraph here before you watch the video. I'm not a super consistent uploader (as you can tell by the dates in between each upload of mine) and I honestly was not planning to upload any video any time soon. And most of the time I make videos out of hobby (not for money or anything like that, there's nothing wrong with that but I just have fun making videos with a shit ton of copyrighted music) But, I got accepted to DayZRP around a week ago, and about two days after that the events that happened in this video went down. Honestly, one of the all-time best moment-or-series of moments in all the time I played DayZ. I just left the camera's rolling if something were to happen, and since it did I had to turn it into a video. So here you go, enjoy my baby that I have been working on for a couple of days! DayZRP honestly will probably get me to make more videos in the future, so if you happen to stick around after watching this thank you and stay tuned! Thanks again to DayZRP for it's incredible community and it's ability to roleplay thus making one of the most fun DayZ nights for me ever.

The DayZ video I have before this has relevance to the main character and his story arch but not watching the video before this is completely fine and won't affect the overall viewing experience.

[video=youtube]

Five months after the Bandit Blood event, Dean "Amplitude" Koda returns once more a changed man. Consumed by his cannibalistic urges, Koda sets out to takeover Green Mountain, and eat all that reside in the camp.

OGpatch37    29

This was one confusing night man, glad to see you recorded it Great!! however it was the most metagaming I had ever seen in one sitting in RP

I was the Irish man Who smelled like potatos

Also the Editing was amazing dude

AmpCanGame    0

This was one confusing night man, glad to see you recorded it Great!! however it was the most metagaming I had ever seen in one sitting in RP

I was the Irish man Who smelled like potatos

Also the Editing was amazing dude

Hahahaha, the irish man! That scene really had no relevance to anything, but I included it because it gave me a good laugh afterwards and this video is this weird comedy/drama. When you say "You know what, you know" just kills me. I love irish accents.

Thanks!

OGpatch37    29

Hahahaha, the irish man! That scene really had no relevance to anything, but I included it because it gave me a good laugh afterwards and this video is this weird comedy/drama. When you say "You know what, you know" just kills me. I love irish accents.

Thanks!

Watching the entire thing gave what was happening there a whole new meaning like mind blown completely different stuff was going on than i thought. Thanks man the accent.. i keep slipping and repeatedly saying You know whenever im at a loss for words. Great vid all the way

AmpCanGame    0

Thanks!

Watching the entire thing gave what was happening there a whole new meaning like mind blown completely different stuff was going on than i thought. Thanks man the accent.. i keep slipping and repeatedly saying You know whenever im at a loss for words. Great vid all the way

Haha. Yeah I feel like most people on the mountain only knew half of what was happening. Thanks you very much!

Bit off topic but where'd you find a flashbang?!

Btw great vid ;)

Thanks, and I didn't have a flashbang? I think you mistook something for a flashbang.

Thanks!

Haha. Yeah I feel like most people on the mountain only knew half of what was happening. Thanks you very much!

Btw great vid ;)

Thanks, and I didn't have a flashbang? I think you mistook something for a flashbang.

At 1:18 in, i thought that was a flashbang? i'm probably wrong. Sorry :D

Very good post enjoyed watching that!

Hope to see more!

AmpCanGame    0

Btw great vid ;)

At 1:18 in, i thought that was a flashbang? i'm probably wrong. Sorry :D

Oh! No need to apologize you asked a question! Yeah that is a flashbang it seems. Those scenes were taken from my old video (hence previously on DayZ) and that video was shot a few months ago. I'm pretty sure I got a flashbang from a military base.

Very good post enjoyed watching that!

Hope to see more!

Thank you very much! This video kind of lit a fire with me that my other one couldn't, so I have the urge to make more. So stick around ;)

smmck    2

Great video, shame someone shot you when you weren't the executioner though!

AmpCanGame    0

Great video, shame someone shot you when you weren't the executioner though!

Yeah, it sucks but the good side of it is that I'm going to continue this story through an interesting way *cough* after-credits *cough*

;)