Server time: 2017-10-17, 00:33
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Shade

Unidentified Broadcast

Shade    0

A strange repeating message is heard with considerable interference in the surrounding area of Novy Sobor, but cuts out after 10 repeats. It repeats on a 2 hour interval.

[mp3]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/231742162/test%203.mp3[/mp3]

ABH-14, ABH-14, 18, 14, 8, 8, 31, 16, 5, SPENCER, 34, 1, 14, 10, 14, 18, 14, 36, Sierra Papa Echo November Charlie Echo Romeo, 1, 3, 5, 3, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16

Mira    0

Elliot hears a transmission as he is just about to shoot a failed subject and mutters back into his radio "Orders received sir!" then proceeds to shoot the subject and hastily leaves

*Vel'ky overhears this transmission and, a little scared, works on decoding it.*

*Frustrated, Vel'ky (knowing he probably will not get a response clicks the talk button*

Who... Is... Spencer?

*Frustrated, Vel'ky (knowing he probably will not get a response clicks the talk button*

Who... Is... Spencer?

Zero    451

-As Vitaly drags a bleeding man towards a Ural, he hears his radio buzz with static, followed by a transmission, the bleeding man coughs violently, then raises his pistol and shoots an infected individual running towards the two, the transmission plays out loud, as well as in the trucks military radio. An American can be heard-

"Is that.." 

-He cringes as he holds his wound- 

-A Russian is heard as well..- 

"Da, da! It is my friend!"

-He mumbles something, barely audible over the radio waves- 

"Черт , этомного крови ."

-He realizes he's transmitting and switches his radio off-

"Idiot! You should have waited for me!"

-The American can be heard- 

"Hey, you know me.. Jesus Christ, this hurts.."

-The Russian would heave him into the truck, then run over to the drivers side- 

"Do not worry my friend, I did not let you die all those years ago, I will not let you perish now!"

Guest Ghostrider0207   
Guest Ghostrider0207

*Paul hears the Message and starts to talk*

what does it means??? Spencer???

*paul gets a little bit nervous, he lay down his Radio, take out his PDA and some Radio Equipment and try to find out where the Broadcast was sended*

Sign in to follow this