Server time: 2017-08-22, 11:19

Sign in to follow this  
NathanLennox

"Message To Chedaki" 900.6 - The Brink Channels #1

*After stumbling across a Brink Channel, anonymously collected for specific messages to certain people by a certain someone, you've happened across this one, one way or another, and you begin to hear a younger, lightler, but stern, man's voice* 

This is Drif... Nathan... My time here, I've seemed to have created some sort of rivalry with a specific Chedic... Chedaki soldier. He's angry, rude, and he's even been drunk at one point... Something about him though, the tone has a sense of experience in it, harshness or... Formidable. Anyways, if this man could please step forward. The Chedaki are strong foes, challenging, and I appreciate that, keeps my mind busy, keeps me sane. I look forward to facing off, but this one guy is special. I'll admit,  I'm excited and anxious for the day we stand off, but.. There's also a little bit of fear and anxiety in the mix to... Anyways, I just want to know the name of this man, I know he's here, nearly every damn time Im on the air, you can guarantee that he'll be there to!

*The man starts laughing before the transmission ends, first the laughing dies down, then a deep exhale, and finally... Static*

Conor    243

Conor is using Paulas radio to listen to music whilst using his own to browse the frequencies. He ignores all messages he hears from others.

As he cycles through the different radio channels, he holds down his transmit button so others can hear the music.

[mp3]http://puu.sh/jA9fG/91e5556779.mp3[/mp3]

TEazy97    8

*Vlad hears this message and responds*

My name is Vlad, but you can call me Vlad...

*Vlad ends the transmission and begins to laugh and whispers to himself, "I'm not your guy, man"*

*Drifter laughs a little a the relaxed toned man*

Sorry, Chief, but I don't think your the guy... Still, I appreciate the decent feedback other than "stupid American foreigner bloodthirsty pig".

*Another exhale before the transmission cuts out*

*With his radio firmly grasped in his hands, Vitali shakes his head at the responses. He clears his throat, then begins to transmit.*

Vlad, you are an idiot.

*Vitali pushes the radio into his pocket and continues on his way.*

*Laughing at two's exchange, Nathan transmits his message after catching his breath*

Sorry, also, not the guy..

*Nathan sits back down waiting, pleased with the reaction time of the people but also stunned a Brink Channel became so popular so fast*

TEazy97    8

*With his radio firmly grasped in his hands, Vitali shakes his head at the responses. He clears his throat, then begins to transmit.*

Vlad, you are an idiot.

*Vitali pushes the radio into his pocket and continues on his way.*

*Vlad takes a drink of some of his whisky, and wipes his mouth before shouting into the radio*

HELLO, VITALI! 

*whispers* You are my favourite!

*Vlad turns the radio transmission off and takes another drink*

[bostok hears an unmistakable high pitched noise in the radio and thinks to himself "Must be american. Shitty radio, how do I filter this shit?" fiddles for a bit and gives up, he decides to respond instead.]

Who are you?

[bostok puts the radio down and opens a can of sausage.]

-snip-

*Chuckling at the response, Vitali grabs his radio from his pocket.*

Konechno, Starshina. Where is Boris?

*Once more, he places the radio into his pocket before drinking from his canteen.*

*Nathan is tempted to ask the two to take the back and forth elsewhere, really just wanting the target to appear, however after thinking on it, he resists the idea. Enjoying the entertainment and laughter he hasn't cared to think about in a long time*

Guest CUDA   
Guest CUDA

A faint message can be heard across the air waves.

*static* and I was like... BRING THAT ASS HERE BOI...

The message faids.

*Nathan hears the serious question in the mix of jokes and hesitantly replies* 

This is... Nathan... 

*"Oh well" he thinks "I'll probably die in a gunfight anyways."*

Lennox... Of the United States Army

*Nathan slowly releases the transmit button, his gaze steady forward, staring through the dense forest*

TEazy97    8

-snip-

*Chuckling at the response, Vitali grabs his radio from his pocket.*

Konechno, Starshina. Where is Boris?

*Once more, he places the radio into his pocket before drinking from his canteen.*

*Vlad eager to answer, responds*

Vitali, i don't know where dad is...matter of fact, i don't know where i am.

Visit me soon.

*Vlad ends transmission and laughs at Eduardo's response*

[bostok hears the noise again, getting slightly annoyed at the pitch and then presses the button to transmit.]

Who are you?

[bostok lets go of the button.]

*Vitali hears Bostok's voice over the radio and sighs, once more removing his radio. He responds in a mocking fashion.*

Please, my name is Nathan. *Mumbling.* Ebanashka.

*He laughs to himself at the American's expense.*

Guest turbox9   
Guest turbox9

You can hear an angry nasally voiced man screaming "For the love of Yahweh, get the fuck out of my car you schmuck!" 

The man mumbles to himself "Oy vey" he then grabs his radio hearing the back and forth and begins to respond.

Ehhh...Nathan I don't think this is very smart. You're probably gonna end up getting yourself shot or something. Maybe you should just go home eat 

some matzoh and go to bed.

The man then turns off his radio looking down for his yamaka that he dropped. Mumbling to himself "Whadda day."

Montanez    25

*Montanez hears the transmission and without hesitating, mocking a southern accent,he speaks*

I SAID HOOOTDAMN! 

WUHU! 

*Goes back to celebrating with his friends*

*Nathan is disappointed at the turn the chat is taking. After a sigh he transmits*

Damn... None of you are the guy. No one here sounds dangerous enough.

*Nathan laughs as he ends the message, somewhat irritated that the Chedaki's attitude remains the same.*

*Anne raises an eyebrow and chuckles. A feminine, American accent comes over the radio with apparent sarcasm*

Are you sure it isn't me you want to fight? I'm a pretty fucking intimidating person.

*she ends the transmission smiling*

Enigma    65

*After the radio transmission had stopped, Jace clicks on his radio*

who are you?

*Jace then slams his radio and clicks it off*

TEazy97    8

*Vlad, still recovering replies to Jace*

As they say, there it is...

*ends transmission and closes his eyes with a smile*

*Nathan smirks and picks up the radio*

Chedaki liking Westerners? Guess we can see who joined the Chedaki after the apocalypse...

Conor    243

Conor drops his radio on his foot, as it hits his foot the talk button get's pushed and you hear him mutter under his breath in frustration.

"Schnitzel."

*Mr. Fradkov looks at his radio while he rolls his eyes and sigh and picks it up*

If you have someone you'd like to meet why don't you find us then Mr american? As you said yourself, we are not scary men da?

*Aleksey throws the radio away with a loud chuckle*