Server time: 2017-08-20, 02:17

Sign in to follow this  
Cookie

Returning Group

Hello There DayzRP community Members do you have a character that people are  scared of,that people don't like to be around you then this is the place to be. i am looking to bring back a old group i don't want to give things away i want people to be surprised about it so if you have a crazy character and people don't like you because of it then i would love you to be in the up coming group that i am bring back and it would be lovely if i could make this old amazing group get back on its feet and i have PM a lot of the old members so if you see this please do not give away that we are doing this.

But if you want more on the group and what it is about then please Poke me on TS because i am all ways on there and if i am not then please PM On here thanks for reading this i now that i have put you guys in the dark but the dark will so you a amazing up coming group  

-Jessica Monroe    

Guest CUDA   
Guest CUDA

I will be honest some times you should let things die...

None the less, good luck.

If this is the family then kindly don't touch it. Most of us original members would very much like this concept to stay dead, especially if people we can not trust to lead it and provide the same standard is going to attempt to, and thus completely ruining the name we built up for it.

Let it die please.

Legitimately, even if Shiro would give you permission. Kindly stay far away from it.

If this is about faith, then I don't want to see a person who we deliberately did not invite into the family to lead it.

i like how Everyone is saying it is the family but no it is not and i would not like to make the group again and i would love to give hint. and i want to give but i  hint. don't now really if i would but lets just say they say this a lot Welcome to the dark ........ try and guess the word or words :DxD

Terra    1368

I will be honest some times you should let things die...

None the less, good luck.

What Cuda said.

For everything else - good luck.

Oliv    1552

2lkXouS.png

The only good thing about dead things not staying dead is at least I'm learning some DayZRP history from before I got here

If this is the family then kindly don't touch it. Most of us original members would very much like this concept to stay dead, especially if people we can not trust to lead it and provide the same standard is going to attempt to, and thus completely ruining the name we built up for it.

I agree with this. Even if it's not however, original group ideas are your best bet. Many of these groups had a general direction they wanted their group to go in, and for whatever reason it didn't work out. Infringing on something someone else built, without the original owners permission would be in bad taste.

Matt    21

If its the Masquerade please just let it die.

I wold love to bring things back and when people are just saying no let it die then it is not good for RP and plus i have talked to the old members on the groups and people cant tell me really what to bring back or not  and it is looking like people don't want to role play and this is a role play community and bring back things is good for role play so i am sorry if the group that people have said they don't like but it is really up to the old members and i if we would like to bring it back for role play reasons  

Guest Yuri Ubiytsa   
Guest Yuri Ubiytsa

What is this group anyway? I hate hints

Just tell us what it is

What Yuri said.

Guest CUDA   
Guest CUDA

-lookatdasnipofdawrist-

Honestly it has crashed and burned two times now it won't be different  this time around.

-Snip-

- User was warned for this post-

Matt    21

-lookatdasnipofdawrist-

Honestly it has crashed and burned two times now it won't be different  this time around.

Oh now I know who it is, I am going to be honest here. How is it going to be any different this time honestly?

Guest K-Jack   
Guest K-Jack

-lookatdasnipofdawrist-

Oh now I know who it is, I am going to be honest here. How is it going to be any different this time honestly?

is it the order? :troll:

Matt    21

Nah that requires you to lose one eye and have the special ability of pissing off the entire server to lead that :P :trolle:

CUDA Just because you failed at something does not mean that you have to give up this is telling me that people just give up on great things and that is not rp is about so you are telling me that when you are in a firefight and you die and you have a lot of gear but you have to get all that again why don't you give up on getting all that again why would you put time in the game if you have die it is because you like playing the game and you don't want to give up and you now every time you come back there is going to be better rp in the future so don't tell someone to give up because you think that it is not going to work you fail 2,3.10 times but i wont fail on a group t    

Guest CUDA   
Guest CUDA

Nah that requires you to lose one eye and have the special ability of pissing off the entire server to lead that :P :trolle:

*Betrays Matt in African*

Stagsview    589

Been involved with nearly all The families storyline From inmates to broken then  to broken to the kingdom, the kingdom to the Reborn and got myself a little bit involved with the faith.

All of these clans ICly have either died, characters being permaed, leaving each other or killed themselves. It would be an insult to them honestly if you brought something back without the "original" people.

The maker has been made, make something new.

Let me give you the IC reasonings:

Inmates: the father left the family, he went his own way and the "inmates" felt abandonded. They left their father's ways and formed the broken

Broken: Mary ICly took over but then Jofferey decided to crown himself king of chernarus along with Willow. Mary and some ex inmates went Solo to kill Joffery.

Kingdom: Mary tried to kill herself, kingdom fell apart with deaths and murder in the group.

Reborn: Quaid and Ex members of the family went away and tried to hunt down those who believe in the makers way. Ended up killing themselves, out comes formed the unnamed. Some characters survived, others died out.

Faith: Father reappeared again, brought a huge cult back and then all the cult gets killed again, father's location is unknown as far as we know.

Matt    21

*Betrays Matt in African*

*Breathes heavily in English* Alright I will stop spamming here now....

But ye goodluck Cookie either way.

Guest CUDA   
Guest CUDA

-snip-

Gear and group ideas are two different things. Most of the characters formerly in the faith are still on those character if you are interested in finishing story lines and development with those characters approach them about it. I don't see the point in returning to the same old stuff when people can explore new and original group ideas instead of sticking in their comfort zones.

CUDA Just because you failed at something does not mean that you have to give up this is telling me that people just give up on great things and that is not rp is about so you are telling me that when you are in a firefight and you die and you have a lot of gear but you have to get all that again why don't you give up on getting all that again why would you put time in the game if you have die it is because you like playing the game and you don't want to give up and you now every time you come back there is going to be better rp in the future so don't tell someone to give up because you think that it is not going to work you fail 2,3.10 times but i wont fail on a group t    

Eh. Time will tell. Before you take upon yourself to lead a group keep in mind there's a fair bit of work involved (especially when it comes to typing and being able to form coherent sentances) and requires alot of communication with other groups regularly. Before you decide to lead a group, consider if you have the the knowledge, and if you are leadership material.

Look upon your message above - Leading a group involves alot of writing. Put some effort into writing sentances that can be understood without having to translate them if you do decide to lead a group.

I'll wish you the best of luck, put my seatbelt on and watch from the sidelines.

As long as it has nothing to do with the inmates or the family, go ahead. Won't affect me until we meet. Hopefully the RP is enjoyable when we do then.

If it does involve the inmates, the family or a follow up on these storylines. I would very much prefer if you avoid it. I won't trust you to carry on a name and in a way representing us who put the work and effort into making that name mean something. Go ahead and ask 99% of the original members and you'll get the same answer.

This is just hinting at turning into the makers militia that lasted all of like 4 days.