Server time: 2017-08-17, 11:48

Sign in to follow this  
Croob

Question about NVFL

Question

Croob    0

Okay so I had a run in at GM where I was robbing these two guys because they where acting suspicious so i decided to get them before they could get me but one of the guys with his revolver out told me repeatedly that he needed to drop his weapon but instead he raised it and killed me I had my FNX aimed at him because he was the only one with a gun so I was curious does that count as NVFL or is it allowed cause he tricked me?

Edit: I went into TS after to get some help because I was confused if he was allowed to kill me but I didn't think of the NFFL when I brought it up

Double edit: I'm not butthurt about losing my gear I was only curious if this counted at NVFL

6 answers to this question

Terra    1363

If I understand you correct it, it was 2 v 1? He said he would drop his revolver but instead he shot you? The 2 survived and only you got killed? Is that correct?

Croob    0

If I understand you correct it, it was 2 v 1? He said he would drop his revolver but instead he shot you? The 2 survived and only you got killed? Is that correct?

yup yup one of them was unarmed so I focused on the guy with the gun like I said my fnx was aimed at his head the whole time my reaction time is just horrible I think maybe I hit him once

Terra    1363

One was unarmed? That makes it 1 v 1. Well, you initiated and tried to rob them. With this, you gave them KoS rights. The chances for them to get out alive were 50/50. They won. I see no problem with it to be honest.

Voodoo    356

You initiated on the two which granted both of them KoS rights. If it as you said and only one was armed with a revolver and the other wasn't I wouldn't class it as NVFL as it was really 1vs1 (you and the guy with the revolver). You would have to watch the unarmed guy for sure but if you could handle the situation id say its a fair fight.

He had every right to lie and take the opportunity to kill you as he had rights and how it turned out it worked in his favour.

As Terra said above no problem can be seen if this is how it happened

/solving

Croob    0

well it was kinda me or them the guy with the revolver kept telling me to drop my fnx he repeating to me "You'd be better off dropping that,Oh but thats not a threat" but yeah i wanted to make sure cause my gun was aimed at him the whole time but thank you for all your help

Terra    1363

For a better understanding of the NVFL-rule, you can go through the solved Reports - use the search functions, search for NVFL and read the reports or join TS to get it explained.