Server time: 2017-08-18, 18:27

Sign in to follow this  
Walshy690

DayZRP - Tripple Threat (Ep 1) ------- Walshy690's YouTube Channel

Walshy690    0

Ok guy's and gal's this is my very first attempt at video editing so please let me know what you think on the video itself and in this thread please.

I still have to make an opening for my episodes and also a closing/ending aswell but that will come in time.

[video=youtube]

Diremast    0

It's a nice video, it shows that you are a skilled player and that is entertaining to watch! The thing I would like to know about is a little explanation of where you are and what you're doing in the beinning of the video. It helps the person watching alot of getting into the action straight away. What you can do is to start the video a little earlier and just give like a 30ish second clip as a presentation about the video and what it is about and stuff like that! That way it feels like a show and now just a random video. It can be longer of shorter depending on how much information you want to have.

Also I noticed that some music came along in the middle of the video during what seemed like a really tense moment, in that case I think it would be better just to have the normal Arma II sounds without music to keep the suspense! I've seen many youtubers wait with the sound until like the last 30 seconds to let the viewer know like it's gonna end soon. But overallt really nice but with some commentary it will be awesome I think!

I've subscribed to your channel and hope to see more videos in the future!

Walshy690    0

It's a nice video, it shows that you are a skilled player and that is entertaining to watch! The thing I would like to know about is a little explanation of where you are and what you're doing in the beinning of the video. It helps the person watching alot of getting into the action straight away. What you can do is to start the video a little earlier and just give like a 30ish second clip as a presentation about the video and what it is about and stuff like that! That way it feels like a show and now just a random video. It can be longer of shorter depending on how much information you want to have.

Also I noticed that some music came along in the middle of the video during what seemed like a really tense moment, in that case I think it would be better just to have the normal Arma II sounds without music to keep the suspense! I've seen many youtubers wait with the sound until like the last 30 seconds to let the viewer know like it's gonna end soon. But overallt really nice but with some commentary it will be awesome I think!

I've subscribed to your channel and hope to see more videos in the future!

Thanks for the input man I will take everything you said into account and adust future videos using your advice.

This was only a short clip as we didnt really get into much action and I cut out all the boring parts so that it would make the video more free flowing and hopefulley more entertaining and easy to watch.

For my next video I may do the introduction part but I would feel abit weird explaining it all to people who are not really there if that makes sense. That being said I will definatley take everything into account and use your suggestions in the next episode.

Edit: Also thanks for subscribing mate.