Server time: 2017-08-24, 08:55

Sign in to follow this  
Zero

Posting another persons stream?

Question

Zero    287

Hello, I was just wondering if it was okay for me to post someone else's stream on the forums, she said it was okay, but she isn't part of our community. She streams DayZ game-play, so I thought everyone would like it. Just wanted to make sure it wasn't an unwritten rule or anything. 

1 answer to this question

Pussy    312

If you would like to post her stream, I would do so in the Off-Topic section since it isn't a streamer who streams DayZRP specifically. 

It still is a little odd to post a streamer who isn't a part of the community, but I don't see a problem with it as long as it is put in the proper place. Just, like I said, be sure to post it into the Off-Topic section and that should be fine for people to discuss about. Like the description for Off-Topic says: "Anything that does not fit in the forums above. Other games, real world event discussions and everything else not associated with DayZRP."

I'd say that you should be fine to do that! c:

Edit: If she isn't a part of the community already, you should encourage her to join! I know many people who successfully stream role play, since it is something interesting to watch even for people who don't play role play. It might be a good time to share your experiences with her, Walker! I encourage all my friends who play public to try out role play. It definitely provides a different experience that she may be interested in! If she's worried at all with the whitelist, any of us Community Helpers would be happy to help her out!

I'm going to mark this as /solved since you've received your answer there, Walker! If you have any additional questions, feel free to post here or contact me directly via PM!