Server time: 2017-08-21, 04:48

Sign in to follow this  
Wild D0g

Broadcast on a British Military Freq.

Wild D0g    8

Alan holds the the send button on his throat mic.

"This is Captian. Alan Bennett broacasting on a British Miliatry freqency.

"I know your out there probably listening to your radio's for a order from British command, As far as I know the UK isn't brroadcating on any channel. I encourge any British armed forces personnel to contact me ASAP. The time to re-group has come boys, we gotta pull together and do something to help this country."

"I'll Keep Broadcasting on this frequency and update you as i move up and down the coast, Over."

Letting go of the button Alan continues his walk up the coastal road. 

*Drifter, resting in the shade, hot from his ghillie, flicks through channel, eventually coming across the BAF frequency, eyes flash open and instantly snaps out of his light nap. After the broadcast finishes, Drifter quickly raises his radio to his mouth*

Holy shit! It's good to see you guys! This is Staff Sergeant Nathan Lennox of the United States Army... Finally, some people on our side, haha, if you guys need anything just raise me on 112.1, other than that welcome to the Black, lads!

*The Transmission ends as Drifter fully realizes the Brits are now here in Chernarus with him and starts laughing both out of relief... And sympathy...*

Guest Ghostrider0207   
Guest Ghostrider0207

*Paul checks different channels, after he hears the message he raises his radio and starts to talk*

God damit more of the NATO, its good to hear all of you! Lieutenant Paul Wende German Army...

after all this time i hear people from other countries...im alone lost all of my squad...

if you need help with something contact me... im hiding in a small Village no zombies, food and water

*paul puts his radio back in his pocket and wait for respond*

xIO_VAPEG0D_OIx    752

*Chris finishes clearing the building he is and heads upstairs, he lays his rifle down on the table. He opens the pouch on his carrier rig and pulls out a radio and presses the PTT button*

Captain, this is Lieutenant Chris Payne, British Army.

Fuck am I glad to see another brit over here, You mentioned re-grouping is there a current rendezvous point?

*He lets go of the button and places his radio back into its pouch and smiles*

Guest Ghostrider0207   
Guest Ghostrider0207

*paul raises his radio and start to talk *

Lieutenant Chris Payne this is Lieutenant Paul Wende, if you want you can come to me.

i have a safe place and you can stay for a while until your Captain is contacting you.

over

*paul put his radio away and wait for respond*

DanielsTV    6

*He pulls out his radio with excitement and responds*

"This is Captain Frank Thompson, Officer In Charge of the Marine Detachment of the USAF, and boy am I glad to hear about you guys. It's fantastic, to say the least, to have some old allies back. If you need any information on anything that's happened in Chernarus since the outbreak or even now, just contact us, Sgt. Lennox told you the frequency earlier, but to repeat, it is 106.9. I've met plenty of Brits in my time here, some ex-military. One was a friend, Ex-Reaper now... he is good, but I don't know your policies on that... if you know who the Reapers are... were... of course. Anyways, good luck and I look forward to meeting you."

*He pauses for a brief moment then moves to address the German soldier*

"Happy to here of even more NATO units being out and about here, sadly sounds like you are alone Lieutenant Wende. If I were you, I'd start broadcasting to find more, maybe even rebuild the German Armed Forces, similar to how we are rebuilding our Armed Forces now. If you want to talk to a fellow German, we have one. Now he's not a soldier however he's a great guy and he just hangs around with us often. If you did end up rebuilding the German Armed Forces and were to have any kind of civilian section like we do, then I bet he'd be happy to join... though it might be hard to see the guy go! *He laughs a little bit into the radio* If he wants to speak for himself then he'll come on, but I'll keep all other information about him private for now. Good luck Lieutenant, stay safe. Frank, out."

Guest Ghostrider0207   
Guest Ghostrider0207

*paul raises his radio and starts to talk*

in this country im on my own.

i have no contact to germany, they left me here to die.

every day im thinking about what these bastards doing.

save there own ass and hide in there bunkers. i have nobody here. so say me now how many of my comrades are here??? They are all dead.

And now im the rest of an fallen army. We lost 2 wars and im fighting until the end. and if i rebuild the German Armed Forces than its my fault, if one of my Men dies. i lost 5 men in less than 2 minutes! i dont want the same again. if somebody wants to see me. im in berezhki

*paul stops talking and wait for an answer*

Spartancrg    9

*Erich brings his radio close to his mask to reply*

You're not the only German in Chernarus, mein Kamerad. I know of two or three Germans that are stuck in Chernarus, just like you. Including myself there's three of us. We don't talk about the first and second World Wars, comrade. Those were things that our Germany does not stand for. Ja? There's potential in all of this. Don't lose hope.

*He clicks his radio off and stows it in his coat pocket*

DanielsTV    6

-snip-

*He feels pity for the man, but still breaks the truth to him*

"Wondering about the rest of the world huh? Listen man, sorry to tell you this but... radio broadcasts came through from around the world in the beginning of the year, ya know, January to about March time. They were frequent and helpful, lots of talk about what was happening with the world and such, only some managed to get into Chernarus. Those some sucked however, they spoke of the virus being almost incurable, that Europe had fallen apart, that the borders were left unmanned so that the military could defend their own country, and it also told of the downfall of America, that was in March. My point? Everywhere and everything is fucked and you can do whatever you want now, and we've all lost our homelands and even wars. Vietnam was a giant shit hole for America, that war changed the country for us, for the most part at least. I've lost my country, you've lost yours. But you are not alone now. Trust me, there has to be some more Ex-German Military around, have some hope, just try. What's the worst that could happen?"

Guest Ghostrider0207   
Guest Ghostrider0207

*paul takes his raido again out and starts to talk*

Hope... i lost the hope after i lost my squad. the worst is to see how your comrades die around you.

*paul put his radio away*

DanielsTV    6

-snip-

*He thinks back to beginning of it all, and tells the story to the man*

"Hope IS hard to find nowadays, but not impossible to discover. Listen, back in 2009 here, in these exact lands, I lost a lot of men... well all of the squad I was with. I had to be taken in by a Chernarussian couple who were very caring and thanked me for my service, something you don't hear a lot of in a foreign country you're fighting for. Then, the U.S. proceeds to back out because of "political reasons" without all of their men. I even hear that there were more left than just me. Now fast forward to this apocalypse. I lost my wife to the infection, on my birthday, and a few days after that my left eye got burnt, not bad... but burnt. I link up with DevGru... yes our DevGru, and they take me into their ranks. The leader, Foster, and I became great friends, well... all of us did. He and I... we were different. One day, he just disappears, whilst I'm dealing with my losses and some... well... PTSD. Kind of what you seem to be dealing with now, loss. The group manages to fall apart, except me and a few others. We hook up with some civilians and I found a place... a wonderful place in a town called Stary Yar. I took the people and led them there, we were starting a survivor city, called The Resort. However, without Foster and with a growing threat against the town and no one but my two brothers-in-arms, Boone and Dalton, to back me up, I grew impatient... unstable. I ended up attacking them, the girl I loved, and all that. So, I left, for everyone else's good... or so I thought. Once I got back, more of my brothers-in-arms, Montanez and Jericho, joined a group called The Reapers, who protected the Resort, alongside the CDF. When I talked to the "leader" of the place, A.K.A the girl I loved, she told me Boone grew unstable... he wore dresses and forced others to wear them... then he killed himself... and I was never there to help him. I was then kicked out of my own place because of rumors of who I used to be, and the enemy I knew was gladly let in, Jerry Winslow. I was left alone, again, with nobody. Another friend named Luis died, and my last brother that wasn't a Reaper or dead ran off. I grew unstable again, I put bounties up on friends' heads, I attacked innocents... it was madness. In that madness, in the distraction, the Resort was attacked by... insane people... and it fell. Then, an old comrade who always knew how to cheer me up came back to Chernarus from some island called Altis... his name was Zed. He saved me from that madness, and I went on to mend it myself, over and over again. I became stable again, I just couldn't trust anyone. Montanez and Jericho hated me at this point, and everyone else I knew had pretty much been killed or was too busy with their own people that didn't trust me. I did find a group I could trust, just some survivors, young, energetic and unique. Yet again, I couldn't trust anyone, and to keep them safe I did things they didn't want to, so they came to the conclusion that I could be dangerous to them. They told me to leave the country and that if they ever saw me again, they'd kill me. I saw em again, and they put a hit on my head, nothin ever happened though. Still, to this day, I remain stable. I don't want to kill them, but I will in self defense of course. Their point of me being dangerous to them is still not proven to this day. So whilst I had this hit on my head, a friend from that group that was on my side became sick, Cholera I believe someone told me. We went so far up north again to find supplies, ones that were starting to become almost extinct to the whole of this country, but we saved each other, from sickness, starvation... we survived together. He is now just... gone. I can't trust he's alive and he's just gone, forever I suppose. Now here I am, with the USAF, and I will fight to my death to keep my men alive."

*He pauses, only with a blank face before he continues*

I've lost so many friends, more than I mentioned, I destroyed relationships, ruined a place I built, was abandoned by my leader, my best friend, and I was betrayed by the people I loved... time and time again. Yet, I still have hope, and I will die with it. I have hope and faith that my men will remain alive and will start a sustained community, and I will die to keep it that way. Any German soldiers that are here alone need you, and each other. I hope I didn't come off as pitiful or aggressive, but I was just sharing my story to teach you that there will be an infinite amount of pain and suffering in this world, but that you can still go on and beat it. I don't tell my stories unless they need to be told, consider this a lesson... so please learn from it. Frank, out."

Guest Ghostrider0207   
Guest Ghostrider0207

*paul takes out his radio and start to talk*

nobody will need me, I'm useless and did not deserve the rank of lieutenant,even not i deserve the badge of my unit.

before all this shit, i send my own men in a deathtrap, a team of 40 comrades 39 died 1 escaped and i know it was my fault.

i did it for the money, that the enemy gave to me, everybody has his price...but for me it was only my greed. so i sent them on a suicide mission and

know they are waiting...for me...that im going to hell.

*paul takes a deep breath*

maybe it was right that germany let me here to die. i deserve the death and i wait for it that it comes.

i will stay here and wait till my time is over.

*paul stops talking and starts to cry, after a few seconds you hear static*

Guest Yuri Ubiytsa   
Guest Yuri Ubiytsa

Drags himself up to a sitting position. A pistol in his hands and a single grenade. Sgt. James Clarke makes his final stand

This is ~static~Sgt. James ::coughs up blood:: Clarke

sounds of men screaming and shots ringing out dominated the transmission

Bloody arseholes ::coughs up even more blood:: overran our outpost

Requesting immediate back-up at ~static~

The door breaks down and the moans and screams of the infected were heard on the radio. James empties his pistol in one of the infected and then reaches for his last grenade

Fuck the Queen.

God save us all

He pulls the pin on his grenade and a loud explosion can be heard and then static

Rifleman    14

*Hearing the recent transmission, Luka excitedly picks up his short wave radio and presses the transmit button*

'British Military, a?  That's something new - This is Kapitain Luka Kratochvil - Acting Commanding Officer of the CDF Remnants in the Captial City of Novigrad. How the hell did you and your men find your way here Captain Bennett? Come to gawk at Ground Zero?' *chuckles lightly* 'Doesn't matter now I suppose. I wish you luck if you're heading into South Zagoria, Captain - Our Intel show's it's a powder keg at the moment. Stay safe, Captain Bennett - Head to Novigrad if you plan on linking up with us.

Kratochvil out'

Sauce    43

Alan holds the the send button on his throat mic.

"This is Captian. Alan Bennett broacasting on a British Miliatry freqency.

"I know your out there probably listening to your radio's for a order from British command, As far as I know the UK isn't brroadcating on any channel. I encourge any British armed forces personnel to contact me ASAP. The time to re-group has come boys, we gotta pull together and do something to help this country."

"I'll Keep Broadcasting on this frequency and update you as i move up and down the coast, Over."

Letting go of the button Alan continues his walk up the coastal road. 

**Reid coughs, wracking his chest before producing a pellet of phlegm he then spits into the dry leaves at his feet. He waits a moment to let the message sink in before bringing the radio to his mouth for a reply.**

[MP3]http://www.homebrewts.com/RecordMorphOutput.mp3[/MP3]

Captain Bennett? Captain Reid here, Highland Division and Royal Scots Engineers -Retired.

It's about time some of you lads raised your heads above the parapet. The situation on the ground is pretty desperate

and I'd say you're right, not a peep out of Central since this shite started.

You're gonna have a fight on your hands boys if you're looking to restore some kind of order...

I'll make my way to the coast and provide what intel I can.

If I like what I see maybe we can talk. Some of us have been here a while...

- Reid out.

**He releases his hold on the reciever and throws his companions a glance...**

Wild D0g    8

Alan was abpout to pull out his earpiece and rest for the night. Between Men crying and what sounded like a last stand, he'd started to wonder if opening up the old Com frequncy had been a good idea. 

Then he'd heard Captain Reids message. He pressed the send button on his thraot mic.

"Captian Reid, this is Captian Bennett. Good to hear another officer made it through this hell, any intel you could provide would be most welcome my troops are scattered after the fall of our old F.O.B. and were still trying to get back into the fight. And as for restoring order........Well it won't be easy I know that, but we have to try."

Alan takes a long swig of his canteen before continuing.

"This could be the last chance for humanity Captain. We need to put our all into this fight because I won't have it known that during the end of it all the British sat there and just let it happen. Hope to meet you soon, over"

Alan sat back against the wall in the shed he'd picked out to rest in and lit up a cigarette. This fight just got a little more winable, he thought to himself.

Mapesy    3

*fiddling with the frequency slide and hears a all to familiar accent*

"your f@#king kidding me"

*holds down the button*

"Is this bloody thing working, ermm... hello there captain this is Anth Mapes"

*CLEARS THROAT*

"Im a ex-pat bin in this hell hole for a long bloody time, got a tone of medical supply's and ammo stored away"

*Smiles*

"If your in need of help send me some coordinates and i will bring you these supply's"

*lets go of the button*

sits back and opens a can of warm K-vas "i wonder who won the league*